A Picture of Heaven

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Typical that the traitor in the Jeggie stand does not get the underlying emotive message - the emptiness is the allure calling the faithful to the place of worship - the end would fill up and would rock. Only those with the heart and soul could truly feel it !!

• Agree 1

Let's go for a little walk - down to the Howden End - let's just sit down and talk - under the Howden End - and I will tell you that I love you and the Caley rule supreme - everybody sing - under the Howden End - Norman "Showaddywaddy" Gordon RIP

Massive home crowd. :amazed:

Local derby against Thistle.  Caley were shooting into distillery end!   Seriously, as youngsters, we used to swap ends at half time to see Caley's goals up close.

Yes I remember these days well. You could go to whichever end of the ground you fancied whenever you fancied and not a steward in sight - only a young cop who went under the name of "Babyface".

How about this one then - this was a great day out as we battled Meadowbank in the Commonwealth Games Stadium and Hearts in the streets of Edinburgh afterwards !!

How did you get home afterwards?  An awful lot of snow fell that weekend.

How about this one then - this was a great day out as we battled Meadowbank in the Commonwealth Games Stadium and Hearts in the streets of Edinburgh afterwards !!

Is that the Caley cup match programme when they listed the jags squad instead ;-)

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back
  • Agree 1

It's the old Royal Ordnance

Ah, so if the Ordnance has always had this loyalty to Her Majesty, that maybe explains why, now the Portland Club has become a mosque, I spotted a number of burly chaps in orange sashes trooping in there a few weeks ago, presumably some obscure but triumphalist celebration of an even more obscure 17th century conflict which everybody else has forgotten.

• Agree 1