Ross County (A) Ticket Info

RiG

I suspect that once this is finalised it will be placed in the Away day travel info thread but a couple of questions

1. When do the tickets go on sale? I think I read somewhere that it was tomorrow?
  2. Is there a designated "singing section" again?

Found this on the official site :

Ross County v ICT - Friday 25th Octoberrosscounty.png

For our penultimate game in October, and our first Friday evening game of the season, we make the short journey "over the bridge" to the Global Energy Stadium at Dingwall where we play Ross County with a 7:45pm kick off.

Tickets will go on sale from Monday 14th October. They will be available online at Eticketing, via our 24-hour Call Centre on 0844 847 1888 and over the phone (01463 227451) and in person at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium during office hours.

Ticket prices are £22 Adult and £14 concession (Over 65s, Under 18s and F/T students). Under 16s: £12

Got mine, in the singing section ofcourse :). However £22 is a little steep dont you think when im used to paying £16. So much for the highlands 'community' club...

Pretty sure it was £22 last season as well....

Found this on the official site :

Ross County v ICT - Friday 25th Octoberrosscounty.png

For our penultimate game in October, and our first Friday evening game of the season, we make the short journey "over the bridge" to the Global Energy Stadium at Dingwall where we play Ross County with a 7:45pm kick off.

Tickets will go on sale from Monday 14th October. They will be available online at Eticketing, via our 24-hour Call Centre on 0844 847 1888 and over the phone (01463 227451) and in person at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium during office hours.

Ticket prices are £22 Adult and £14 concession (Over 65s, Under 18s and F/T students). Under 16s: £12

I don't know if I am going blind, mad or both, but I cannot find these tickets on the Eticketing site. Anyone had any luck finding them ?

• 2 weeks later...

will i be able to pay at the gate thought i was gonna miss my 1st derby for many years, but going to be able to make it now though no chance of making stadium and dont want to risk post thisclose to friday

Check the County website but I'm fairly certain that it said you could buy away tickets on the night at their ticket office.