George Brislen-Hall

Yngwie

Every wondered what happened to GBH? No? Well I'll tell you anyway.

Didn't seem to have any success finding a club over the summer, and in October has popped up playing for Buckhurst Hill in the Essex Olympian Football League - which isn't even the most senior league system in Essex.

He scored against a team called Harold ("Harry") Hill the other day!

Never saw him play myself, but with him having been an Arsenal youngster and then reportedly showing a reasonable amount of talent in our U19s, I'm a bit surprised he is down at this level.

• Agree 1

I saw him playing a few times for the U20 and was quite impressive.  Very fast and very hardworking, kinda like a Conor Pepper/Jonny Hayes hybrid, so I'm surprised he's playing at such a low level.

Was he not linked with Burnley not that long ago as well?

He is from that area according to the locatio of some of his tweets, but I wondered where he'd got to and I eventually gave up, due to the fact every player was back at pre season, and he got on a plane to Barbados at the same time. Good Job in finding that

EDIT: found a match report to prove it is him http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayFixture.do?id=12766275

Edited by Rival

Yep Yngwie.

And that's why you have to be nice to  people on the way up because you may need them on the way down. :smile:

AND, there's many a slip  'twixt cup and lip....so join the Scouts  because they have a useful motto....."Be prepared"----- for the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Still, there's ALWAYS  a consolation prize, no matter what the adversity--- whatever beats the sh.t out of you makes you stronger

For more defeats! AARGH. :tongue:  :crazy: