Contract Situation

Sneckboy

Its all gone a bit quiet at the club for contracts with Ross, Watkins and Raven - should we now be assuming as nothing has been forthcoming for a few wks they will all be off :(

No  :wink:

It has all gone a bit quiet at the club for contracts with Ross, Watkins and Ravens-should we all be assuming as nothing has been forthcoming for a few wks they will be staying :)

Its all gone a bit quiet at the club for contracts with Ross, Watkins and Raven - should we now be assuming as nothing has been forthcoming for a few wks they will all be off :(

No  :wink:

It has all gone a bit quiet at the club for contracts with Ross, Watkins and Ravens-should we all be assuming as nothing has been forthcoming for a few wks they will be staying :)

No :lol:

Guest Shaun

Was on STV News that Raven close to agreeing or signing a new deal but didn't say how long it was.

So, if true, who does that leave needing signed up?

Was on STV News that Raven close to agreeing or signing a new deal but didn't say how long it was.

So, if true, who does that leave needing signed up?

Signed up until the end of this season (2014-15):

• Daniel Devine

Graeme Shinnie (going to Aberdeen)

• Nick Ross

• Marley Watkins

• David Raven

• Liam Polworth

• Lewis Horner 

• Edward Ofere

• Ali Sutherland

• Calum Ferguson

• Tarmo Kink

I believe Dave the Rave is training to be a plumber so he has a career after football so is already sorting himself out. He has got to be one of our most consistent performers and a two year deal is the least he deserves in my opinion.

How could he sink so low ?

Maybe he is trying to tap into a new market

I believe Dave the Rave is training to be a plumber so he has a career after football so is already sorting himself out. He has got to be one of our most consistent performers and a two year deal is the least he deserves in my opinion.

How could he sink so low ?

Maybe he is trying to tap into a new market

That joke sinks this site to a new level and is water under the Kessock Bridge. Let's hope he fixes the extension, sewer, rather than lather.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32390325

Wonder who the 4 or 5 are that are likely to leave?

Shinnie is obviously a cert and I think Watkins is too. I think most of the others would stay if they were offered a contract, but I wonder what's happening with Ross, Polworth, Devine and Raven. I'd be keen to keep all of them tbh, but I suspect that Ross, Devine and Polworth are getting a bit frustrated with their lack of first team action.

• Agree 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32390325

Wonder who the 4 or 5 are that are likely to leave?

Shinnie is obviously a cert and I think Watkins is too. I think most of the others would stay if they were offered a contract, but I wonder what's happening with Ross, Polworth, Devine and Raven. I'd be keen to keep all of them tbh, but I suspect that Ross, Devine and Polworth are getting a bit frustrated with their lack of first team action.

He may well be including Ofere and Kink in the four or five.

Was listening to Sportsound last night and Yogi was on air with them and he did say that 4/5 players may not be staying with the club next which also may include Edward Ofere and Tarmo Kink. I would fully expect Ofere to be here next season unless another team offers more money than us for him, I'm not so sure about Kink. There's been word of Nick Ross to Ross County (Which is in the rumour thread) and he was also quoted in the newspaper at the weekend that he looked like leaving. I'm not so sure Daniel Devine will stay, I wouldn't blame him either with the lack of game time. You also have Horner and Polworth, they may probably stay due to them being quite young still.

• Agree 1

James Vincent will leave by mutual consent at the end of the season I believe.

Not surprised as he was rumoured to leave before but he hasn't featured in a long time (except the rare appearance a couple weeks back)

Pleased Raven's signed a one year extension. Would've liked it to be slightly longer though to be honest.

Unless Yogi has something else lined up.

I would love us to sign Naismith at St Mirren to have as our long term RB

Confirmed on the BBC Website and twitter that Raven has signed a new 1 year deal. I agree with many others on here saying it should have been longer but good to have him on board for another year

#EatSleepRavenRepeat

• 2 weeks later...