Hearts Hearts Embarrassing Hearts

Rival

Maybe a bit of credit to Celtic would be in order.  They are out of Europe and the league cup and will be wanting to ensure they win the league and cup double.  Sounds like they produced a thoroughly professional performance and any other team in Scotland would have taken a beating against them today.  It just happened to be Hearts.

If you aren't watching, watch it, disgrace to Scottish football no matter how young a team, but hilarious as well

Sorry to bring it up but it's only 3 years since we went down to an almost equally embarrassing defeat in the league cup.Let's not be too smug. Hopefully won't be Hearts' worst cup defeat this season though!

• Agree 1

Agree with Beastie, Hearts were completely gash and if you get 3 early goals in a game anything can happen.

However I think Hearts are doomed and I thought that long before now - getting cuffed at Tannadice has only reinforced it. They've made absolutely no inroads into the 15 point deficit.

To stay up they'd need

a) to start winning

b) to have Dundee in 11th place :lol:

Sounds like giving credit to the millionaires and penalising the paupers to me.

Where's Robin Hood when he is needed ??

Sounds like your a bit bitter about Celtic - why ?