Paul Hartley

Paul Hartley continues to impress knocking full time Hamilton off top spot in the championship .

Can't help thinking we missed out on a good manager .

I was one of Paul's biggest supporters during the recruitment stage of getting our new man but it wasn't meant to be. In hindsight we look to have found a gem in Yogi! 

Yogi Hughes' Blue Red Army!  :ictscarf:

Edited by ICTRoughi

John Hughes continues to impress me, keeping unfancied ICT three points clear in second place in Scotland's top flight after a draw away to an inform team.

Agreed a draw away to stmirren is indeed an achievement ! The mind boggles IMO

If it's true that Hartley didn't want to move up, then let's retitle this thread Alex Ferguson.  He would have been a great manager if only the board had been able to overlook his retirement.  If Hartley wasn't full-time, then it would not have worked.  Or are you seriously saying we should have allowed a manager to live four hours away and just come up occasionally?  Togetherness is at the heart of ICTs good run.  Not someone that didn't want to leave Glasgow (let's see what happens if England comes calling).

A draw away is a decent, if not great, result.  No need to be so negative already.

If it's true that Hartley didn't want to move up, then let's retitle this thread Alex Ferguson.  He would have been a great manager if only the board had been able to overlook his retirement.  If Hartley wasn't full-time, then it would not have worked.  Or are you seriously saying we should have allowed a manager to live four hours away and just come up occasionally?  Togetherness is at the heart of ICTs good run.  Not someone that didn't want to leave Glasgow (let's see what happens if England comes calling).

A draw away is a decent, if not great, result.  No need to be so negative already.

I had it confirmed today that he had offered to relocate immediately to the highlands !!

Your source must be from Dingwall, I have been told by an ICT official that he would not re-locate.

You have an ask the club section -use it and see what they say !

I had it confirmed today that he had offered to relocate immediately to the highlands !!

He offered to relocate to the highlands yet there was contract issues according to your source... Somethings not right there! 

It would appear the Hartley camp coincide red him to have dodged a bullet .

Let's just leave it at that .

No, let's try speaking basic English!

Sorry the dam predictive text

Considered :-)

It would appear the Hartley camp coincide red him to have dodged a bullet .

Let's just leave it at that .

Would be interested to hear how he could have 'dodged a bullet' by coming to us. I can see reasons why a manager wouldn't want to come but definitely no bullet. Care to expand a little?

Paul Hartley continues to impress knocking full time Hamilton off top spot in the championship .

Can't help thinking we missed out on a good manager .

Think u'll find Dundee knocked Hamilton off the top spot ;-)

Think you will find the Dundee game finished after alloas according to the Sunday post and I think you should also note that's Alloa taken 6 points from Hamilton !