Paul Hartley

Paul Hartley continues to impress knocking full time Hamilton off top spot in the championship .

Can't help thinking we missed out on a good manager .

Think u'll find Dundee knocked Hamilton off the top spot ;-)

Think you will find the Dundee game finished after alloas according to the Sunday post and I think you should also note that's Alloa taken 6 points from Hamilton !

:lol: Don't think ya quite get how leagues work! They don't deduct the points if beaten. That apart, well done Mr Hartley 

My you seem to know a lot about Alloa .....hmmmmm

Yes and I know more about brown crab !!!

Insolence when being beaten in an arguement is not very gentlemanly. As to your statement about Alloa knocking Hamilton of top spot perhaps you should rethink your comment. The general consensus among football fans is that 'being knocked of the top' is to be replaced by the team that beat you. Hamilton were not knocked of the top. Dundee overtook them thanks to Alloa's result.

Here's another question to ponder though. Is Paul Hartley's Alloa something special and is the man himself something special or are the other teams in that league very bad this season?

My you seem to know a lot about Alloa .....hmmmmm

Yes and I know more about brown crab !!!

Insolence when being beaten in an arguement is not very gentlemanly. As to your statement about Alloa knocking Hamilton of top spot perhaps you should rethink your comment. The general consensus among football fans is that 'being knocked of the top' is to be replaced by the team that beat you. Hamilton were not knocked of the top. Dundee overtook them thanks to Alloa's result.

Here's another question to ponder though. Is Paul Hartley's Alloa something special and is the man himself something special or are the other teams in that league very bad this season?

Rubbish -Hamilton win or a draw would have seen them stay top so my statement stands-tell me how many good teams are below thistle just now ?