Transfer Window

Seemingly Aberdeen have lined up defender Alan Tate from Swansea City on loan until the end of the season and Celtic are after Fletcher from Sunderland for £6-8m.

County also keen on Kiss from Cardiff City - think I saw a photo that showed him in the away dugout at the derby game. They have already brought in one already as we unfortunately know.

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

This Filip Kiss (Slovakian U21 etc) has a very decent pedigree and seems the sort of midfield hardman we could do with at this particular moment in time whilst Foran and Draper are out.

I stumbled across a spoof Twitter account for him, which recently said "The gaffer wants to send me to Ross County on loan. Do they have beer, strippers and cocaine in Scotland?"

Kiss - Crazy Nights?

While Celtic may be interested in Fletcher I do think even if thats the cut price fee Sunderland are looking for its more than Celtic will spend plus he will be a wanted man for several relegation fighting EPL teams - he has proven to score goals at that level for clubs that dont create chances.

Ross County have resigned Evangelos Oikonomou on a six month deal and also Michael Tidser on loan from Rotherham.

Tidser was one of the best players in the 1st Division last season. Obviously not quite worked out down south. Interesting to see what kind of an impact he makes in the top flight here. 

Ross County have resigned Evangelos Oikonomou on a six month deal and also Michael Tidser on loan from Rotherham.

Tidser was one of the best players in the 1st Division last season. Obviously not quite worked out down south. Interesting to see what kind of an impact he makes in the top flight here.

I can see Ross County climbing up the table unfortunately. Flip Kiss meant to have joined aswell.

All the teams around us and below us will be strengthening this month. The best we can hope for is to stay the same.

So the 2nd half of the season is inevitably going to be more difficult than the first, regardless of who we have in the dugout.

Could we do with another striker? Torbjorn Adgestein (hope I spelt that right) mentioned in a press release that he is unsure about extending his contract that ran out over the weekend, as he wants regular first team action. I'm not sure he proved himself, yet did we give him a chance to? If he doesn't resign, doesn't that leave us with just one pure bred striker? Perhaps we have some talent coming through the youth team to replace Billy if he be sold or has an injury?

Rumours among Kilmarnock fans that Tenerife are in for Reguero if Killie will grant him an early release, They dont seem to care as they have a N. ireland U21 keeper among their ranks though

Rumours among Kilmarnock fans that Tenerife are in for Reguero if Killie will grant him an early release, They dont seem to care as they have a N. ireland U21 keeper among their ranks though

Was it Kenny Shiels that signed Toni or Allan Johnstone? Either way it's not worked out for him so I hope he does get a move to Tenerife.

Was it Kenny Shiels that signed Toni or Allan Johnstone? Either way it's not worked out for him so I hope he does get a move to Tenerife.

He was one of the first ones, so id assume shiels, dont know the length of his deal though

Cant see how County have managed to get Filip Kiss, surely his wages or even a portion of his wages are not in their bracket? Why bother with all the dross in the summer, only to dive bomb their season then splash the cash after it all looks lost?

Cant see how County have managed to get Filip Kiss, surely his wages or even a portion of his wages are not in their bracket? Why bother with all the dross in the summer, only to dive bomb their season then splash the cash after it all looks lost?

I don't think the players that they have recruited so far in this window would command a high wage from Ross County. Oikonomou was signed as a free agent so he probably got his standard wage that he got last year with them. Jordan Slew, Filip Kiss and Michael Tidser are loan deals, so Ross County will be paying a small percentage of their weekly wage they get at their parent club. Although that Filip Kiss came from a Premiership team, I don't think he has signed a new contract signing Cardiff got promoted so I assume he will still be on championship wages. I think also what's helped them is that Ivan Sproule is off their books and I think he was their highest wage (I may be wrong)

Apparently they paid £8,000 for Tidsers loan and are paying his full wages and accomadation

Uncle Roy is obviously stumping up the £££...it will all end in tears at some point. 

• Agree 1