Alexander Sutherland

Alex MacLeod

He came into the reserves after some good games for the under 19's, might i add that we sponsored him last season.. this probably had a postitive effect on him..... :oops:

When i have seen him play he's been pretty good even against some experienced players, sort of like Burke from Rangers.

Good future methinks.

He never got on on Saturday, If we had been 2 - 0 up with one sub still to use we might have seen him make an appearence but it was important not to let the 3 points slip away. He will get his chance I am sure :wink:

Guest caleycallum

I was watching ITC train on thursday and he looked really good, he was playing on the right and scored a great goal past broonie, Chris Finnigan looks good as well. :)

According to BBC Zander Sutherland, Stewart Soane and the under 19 keeper have all been given one year contracts, CC says they have shown the desire to succeed and have been rewarded wqith a f/t contract.

Good news.

I would like to see Zander get a game soon too.

At least he had his first taste of the big time today during half time at the United match with all the bairns swarming around him for his autograph.

I must have been standing right next to you at half time then C4E cos my wee fella was trying (and eventually succeeded) in getting Zander's, Rory McAllister's and Graham Bayne's autographs.

The prize for missing an open goal when the subs were doing target practice was to get mobbed by wee folk wanting autographs when they went to collect their ball. Then again, maybe they deliberately missed the goal for that reason!?!?

Guest McConnachie

Yeah Zander plays on the left i think, not seen him too much but theres been a couple games he's looked good in for the Reserves in the past.

He played very well in last nights match a player for the future.... The whole team did well fantastic home result and a good impression left by Zander. Looking forward to seeing him make a regular appearance next season.