Orion Offski?

Renegade

Don't hold your breath. We are a poorly supported team in a diddy league. Where's the big money attraction?

I'd like to think that this is not Orion pulling out but more the club looking at other options. Orion sponsorship came at a time when we needed a cash injection to balance the books but is not anywhere near what we should be getting for a shirt deal. We get a lot of publicity nowadays and should be able to get a far better deal.

It would be nice to think so Alex but THEY have decided not to renew. To get high value shirt sponsors you need a professional commercial / marketing department - something we just do NOT have.

You were saying?

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Don't hold your breath. We are a poorly supported team in a diddy league. Where's the big money attraction?

I'd like to think that this is not Orion pulling out but more the club looking at other options. Orion sponsorship came at a time when we needed a cash injection to balance the books but is not anywhere near what we should be getting for a shirt deal. We get a lot of publicity nowadays and should be able to get a far better deal.

It would be nice to think so Alex but THEY have decided not to renew. To get high value shirt sponsors you need a professional commercial / marketing department - something we just do NOT have.

You were saying?

Sorry Caley D I should have posted a reply much sooner but I don't normally waste time on Rumour forum. Yes I was saying that we are not a big attraction and we didn't have a professional commercial dept and I stand by my comments! If you consider yourself that well informed, maybe you can disclose how much Orion paid and how much Subway are paying? It's all about the money - not the name. Don't kid yourself, if the franchisee wasn't local and a fan, they wouldn't have touched us with yours.

You obviously missed the part of the article on the club website where it states that it's the Subway brand in Scotland that is the sponsor and not a local franchisee.

If you have any concerns or questions in regards to what the deal is worth and whether or not it matches up to the previous deal then you should call the club and ask for a meeting with the Chairman.....or you can continue to be a spineless coward who prefers to hide behind an alias having a pop at supporters, sponsors, the club and it's staff.

You obviously missed the part of the article on the club website where it states that it's the Subway brand in Scotland that is the sponsor and not a local franchisee.

If you have any concerns or questions in regards to what the deal is worth and whether or not it matches up to the previous deal then you should call the club and ask for a meeting with the Chairman.....or you can continue to be a spineless coward who prefers to hide behind an alias having a pop at supporters, sponsors, the club and it's staff.

Oh, so you are lowering yourself to personal insults then. I won't waste much time replying to one who holds himself in such high esteem but referring to anyone as a "spineless coward" probably shows what type of individual you really are.

So can we take it your real name is CaleyD then and that's not an alias.

It's how I am known in real life to lots of people....so whilst it's an alias, it's not one which I hide behind or use to mask my real identity.

I can vouch for that. There's no way you could mask your identity. Nobody could make a mask big enough. :smile:

It's how I am known in real life to lots of people....so whilst it's an alias, it's not one which I hide behind or use to mask my real identity.

I can vouch for that. There's no way you could mask your identity. Nobody could make a mask big enough. :smile:

apparently someone tried .... 

mask.jpg

but in all seriousness, can we please keep the personal stuff off the boards. If any posters want to have a pop at each other then please do it by PM or elsewhere. The vast majority of us cant be arsed being stuck in the middle of these spats. 

• Agree 2