Pub for Final?

RedCard

Does anyone know whether the London Road Tavern will welcome children ?

Hasnt been allowed in the past. Will try and suss it out on Saturday if you want? 

Thanks but, on reflection, will probably make other arrangements.

Unlikely as it doesn't serve food and, as far as my knowledge of licencing law goes, I believe its only establishments that serve food that are allowed to admit children.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd quite like to go to a pub beforehand, but with 2 kids it's not looking likely... So we'll probably just head to the ground early instead. Bit surprised there haven't been more offers of hospitality from suitable bars and social clubs in the area!

I know we're not taking 40k but we're gonna need more than 1 pub for sole ICT use near the ground tbh

^^^^^

Going to the Louden Tavern

Dougal

Gud wan.

I prefer the Bristol Bar anyway.

• Agree 1

I have a pub 2 minutes walk from the stadium where the buses can park outside. It is called paradise bar and has both a bar and a lounge where children are more than welcome. We would love to host you. Where are at 65 tollcross road, maybe 400m from the stadium.

• Agree 2

I mentioned it in another post ...... try the Motherwell Miners Wellfare. I know of several buses of Hearts fans that booked in there before Hearts/Hibs Cup Final, and Parkhead is closer than Hampden, the Miners Club is 5mins from M74 then 15-20 mins into Parkhead.

Cheap drink  :clapoverhead:

I have a pub 2 minutes walk from the stadium where the buses can park outside. It is called paradise bar and has both a bar and a lounge where children are more than welcome. We would love to host you. Where are at 65 tollcross road, maybe 400m from the stadium.

Fantastic, so to update we've now got as ICT pubs:

London Road Tavern: 1281 London Rd, Glasgow G40 3HW (it's on the corner of Springfiled Rd if memory serves). - can't take kids.

The Paradise Bar, 65 Tollcross Road, G31 4UG. - can take kids in the lounge. These are both very close by the stadium.

Some people and 3 buses are going to a social club in Rutherglen, but spaces are limited (PM Govan Jaggie about this if interested), which is a couple of miles away or so but will be running a minibus for a small charge. Correct me if I'm wrong GJ!

Anything else?

Fantastic, so to update we've now got as ICT pubs:

London Road Tavern: 1281 London Rd, Glasgow G40 3HW (it's on the corner of Springfiled Rd if memory serves). - can't take kids.

The Paradise Bar, 65 Tollcross Road, G31 4UG. - can take kids in the lounge. These are both very close by the stadium.

Some people and 3 buses are going to a social club in Rutherglen, but spaces are limited (PM Govan Jaggie about this if interested), which is a couple of miles away or so but will be running a minibus for a small charge. Correct me if I'm wrong GJ!

Anything else?

Thats pretty much it.

Hey guys, we're thinking of heading to London rd tavern or this paradise Bar for a pre game bevvy, we're on the train and was wondering what the time was between getting into Glasgow and then the train to Bellgrove? Was thinking of just walking to the East End rather than hang about in the centre..