cheerio mark

maimie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, cheerio MB - have a good un. Hope your new team give the benifits that ICT can't but bare in mind the ICT curse....bye bye  :wave01:

MF is more than capable of stepping into MB's boots - no fear and he could probably save more penalties and maybe not let in goals by second divisions side(s)... :004:

Seems a strange one, Marshall has just left on loan in order to get games can't see Mark forcing his way in ahead of Boruc if Marshall couldn't.  I suppose money talks!! 

I have complete faith in Fraser and I really hope he commands the No1 shirt for years to come.

Guest Suspicious Mind

Celtic have just sent Marshall on loan to Norwich because he can't get a game so I think this is extremely unlikely

Harry, think this would make it even more likely as Broonie would provide cover for Boruc at a fraction of the cost.

it was on radio scotland that he's to sign tomorrow for celtic.

it's known that his girlfriend wanted to be back down south.

and cause marshall's gone they need cover.  I suspect that he'll be getting more for sitting on the bench than he was playing for us..

good luck Mark but as Gringo says.....

IF this is true then I can't really see how sitting on the bench every week, even if it is Celtics, is going to improve Marks international prospects.

Anyway, good luck to him.

Best of luck to Michael as well, if anyone deserves a chance it's him.  I reckon that Michael could well prove to be an even better keeper than Mark in years to come.

If this is true it is a disaster for ICT and a disaster for Broon. Can't believe he thinks more of playing for Celtic reserves than he does playing for us in the SPL.

Unfortunately money talks, if this is the case, lets hope the curse strikes big time. :009:

Guest PaulieBee

Thanks for the memories Mark.

As Gringo says remember about the curse of ICT when your sitting in that away dug-out on the 28th.

Good luck Mikey Fraser you more than deserve your chance. :021:

Brown's remark that he's got to move to get international recognition is nonsense, if he moves to Celtic.

This move is about money and nothing else. Good luck to him, he's been tremendous for ICT, but I would seriously doubt as to wether he will ever actually get a game for Celtic.

A goalkeeper is now a big must for us, Fraser should and will get his chance, but obviously we need more than one

Is there actually an official source for this story other than alleged hearing it ?  :017:

This has to be a wind up, I'll come back and say I'm wrong if it turns out he has gone to Celtic, But I cant believe this, it's priceless and that so many have fallen for it if it is a windup because It's just the sort of story that cannot be made up. :015:

Just heard Richard Gordon talking about it on Radio Scotland just now  :010:

Great financial move for Mark but career suicide I'm afraid. Still he's bound to get in the Scotland squad now he's a Celtic reserve  :016:

Is there actually an official source for this story other than alleged hearing it ?  :017:

This has to be a wind up, I'll come back and say I'm wrong if it turns out he has gone to Celtic, But I cant believe this, it's priceless and that so many have fallen for it if it is a windup because It's just the sort of story that cannot be made up. :015:

Trust me - it's true!! :004:

A few points

Who are the 23 grim reapers viewing as guests at present?

Strange how Celtic didn't go for Langfield

And finally, it goes someway to explaining why Charlie was absolutely distraught at yesterday's press conference saying 'Grassa will answer questions about player movements, I'll deal with the football'