ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO

TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-00941700-1396635689.png

Think Hughes knows how much pressure he is under, hence the switch back to 4-2-3-1.  Bet next time, suddenly, it's changed back.  Thing is, you can't just switch results and confidence.  Nevertheless, we have a good team.  Play the right formation and we should do it.

Wow - wingers?! Hope we were all right about tactics, then, otherwise humble pie for me! Although, I still think this is a narrow pitch, so I've got my excuse sorted....

It's NOT a narrow pitch!

Well, relatively. Depends what you call narrow..it's the same width as Caledonian Stadium!

Wow - wingers?! Hope we were all right about tactics, then, otherwise humble pie for me! Although, I still think this is a narrow pitch, so I've got my excuse sorted....

It's NOT a narrow pitch!

Well, relatively. Depends what you call narrow..it's the same width as Caledonian Stadium!

We'll have that argument elsewhere. It will still be my excuse tonight.

Not sure how he's going to play the midfield, but glad to see an option of width.

Definitely deserve to be in front. We've created several half chances and Mark Brown has had to be on good form.  As good a goal as I've seen in a long time!  And what a strike from Tansey  just before.

There have been a few tasty tackles and Tremarco could have walked for that one.

The tippy tappy football has been mostly ok to be honest. I don't mind it if we keep it going forwards. Its the unnecessary back passes that drive me crazy.

Anyway, lads, same again in the second half please and we'll be happy. 

• Agree 1