Apres St Johnstone final game

IHE, Hull is rather standard fare...my father was born close by--in Goole I think. Situated on the river Humber isn't it?

Nice wee country pub at Blacktoft village also on the river and not THAT far away where my aunt lived before she passed away.

Anyway, if this helps, at the age of 14  I was met off the train in Hull by an older woman who took me  to the pictures---or maybe it was for a walk. :smile: 

Oh yes! It was for a walk 'cos she curdled in me a desire to do something I shouldn't oughter 

But I refused to surrender my principles until she persuaded me with a winsome smile...and so I boughter.

:laugh:

Could it yet be an Everton, Chorley and ICT treble ?? Will be taking in 2 x Everton, 2 x ICT and Bank Holiday Chorley - so could be two teams in Europe and a League winner.

What about others "wee" teams - no glory hunters please.

I'll be watching Arthurlie who are in a relegation dogfight at the moment,  Looks likely they'll be going down for the first time in a long time.

The Vikings used Hull to land in the NorthEast and attack and settle in York. Is that of interest?

Otherwise I guess this is like Shakespeare's ode "Much ado about Nothing".

Or, it's  a lot of Hull-abaloo about AN OLDER MAN'S RAVINGS AFTER IMBIBING A LARGE GLASS OF SMIRNOFF :crazy:?