ICT - End of Season Idea?

thetobymichaels

Hello Guys, I hope you are all doing well and the nails still exist on your hands from biting them these last few games.  End of season is coming and we are guaranteed top 6 and who knows how higher :)

So I wanted to run an idea past you all that I was also going to approach the club with. 

Essentially an end of season video, with players, staff and fans in the footage,  some highlights of awesome goals from this season etc etc

I know this hardly seems the priority of the club but I want to approach this in the way I see it.  So give me a chance to explain my reasoning.

The crowds at the Stadium are loud and fun, but we can be more loud and more fun.  Simply with more numbers.  I'm not saying not enough people attend games and I know i shouldn't throw stones in glass houses... but its not a dig.  What I am suggesting is fans like myself and anyone reading this should be proactive in getting more locals to the games... friends, families, the lot.. show that we truly are the "Pride of the Highlands".

So where does the video tie in??  Simple... PROMOTION.  Show people the best of the club, on the pitch and off it and most importantly show off the supporters.  We are a young club, we can break the mould of what supporters are to a club, we can help ICT move forward even more. Imagine 1000 supporters sharing a video... the reach of it.

Hell if you are sceptical I am the "musician wanting to use the club for promotion", do the bloody video to Titanium, I just wanna help bring my skill sets to the club and to you all.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and hello! haha

Hello Guys, I hope you are all doing well and the nails still exist on your hands from biting them these last few games.  End of season is coming and we are guaranteed top 6 and who knows how higher :)

Not sure that we are all biting our nails to the quick at the tension of battling with St Johnstone for fifth place.

Not sure that we are all biting our nails to the quick at the tension of battling with St Johnstone for fifth place.

*4th with United and St Johnstone