ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO

TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-13197900-1399123931_thumb.jpg

Updates for this match (reports, POY etc) will be later than normal as I will be away from the computer from 4PM UK time

Club has released the kids they weren't keeping on.

Injuries and illness have laid out 4 other regulars as well as Foran being out.

and the only other 2 senior members, and Polworth are on the bench as well as 2 kids. It's not an issue at this stage of the season though. Only need 3 subs and a goalie on the bench anyway. You could argue about having more options but putting kids on the bench for the sake of it is pointless as they wont get on so they're not an option anyway.

I'm firmly of the opinion kids need to earn a run out, not just get one by default

Good half time score, will take those results now. St Johnstone losing and us winning. Take that now.

• Agree 1

I'm ok with that, especially after having lost the last 2 against them.

Still it shows our problem, when we score 1st we have a chance, but go behind and they may as well blow the whistle. And this was happening long before Hughes.

• Agree 1

With St Johnstone losing, maybe it is 2 points lost, but as I said before, given previous results it's not a result I'm entirely dissatisfied.

Reckon we could sign one of those Hamilton strikers, 10-2???!!!!!

I wouldnt want to be facing them in the player off with that potential fire power.

I thought we started well but after going ahead I felt we were not as positive and out play with the ball became more about retaining possession rather than getting forward and trying to do something with it. We became quite negative on the whole.

Can't really complain about United getting a goal as we barely conjured up an attack worthy of mention in the second half. That said United players seemed to take every opportunity they got to throw themselves to the ground. A number of times a United player would knock the ball past an ICT player then deliberately run into him and get a free kick. Referee had a stinker on the whole.

Good to see Christie score and again he looked a really good attacking option for us but there is something far wrong with us if we are suddenly pinning all our hopes on a 17 / 18 year old when this side was, for a time earlier this season, almost unstoppable carving defences apart at will.

• Agree 1