Season tickets

12th Man

How are sales going, as there are prizes for the 1st 1000.

Next season I don't think the County away games will go on sale to the general public as Hibs were in the wee flag stand last night, best chance is to get a season ticket.

The only reason County didn't open that stand was because there was no need to. It will certainly be available next season for ourselves, Celtic and Aberdeen at the very least. Tickets for the Highland derby either home or away will not be an issue. Although crowds are always healthy no derby has ever sold out.

Would I be right to say that next season we could expect 2 home games each versus : Aberdeen , Celtic  &  Ross Co ?

(As there was only 1 each this time)

That would be expecting the SPFL to be logical, fair and reasonable. So, probably not.

• Agree 1

By freezing the season ticket costs the club appear to be genuinely worried that the interest in season tickets are on the decline or that is the message that's portrayed to me anyway

Ok freezing it is a reasonable gesture but a slight decrease in cost would have maybe encouraged the numbers who aren't renewing to rethink or better still recruit some new

Could be a little ambitious in thinking they might get 1000 but let's hope so

Dougal

Freezing prices for the 4th (?) season in a row is fantastic. Any rise in prices runs the risk of reducing the number of tickets sold. Hopefully they get the same numbers as this season if not more given the League Cup run and people do as much as they can to encourage others to sign up rather than continue to look for negatives in everything like some people on this forum.

• Agree 6

By freezing the season ticket costs the club appear to be genuinely worried that the interest in season tickets are on the decline or that is the message that's portrayed to me anyway

Ok freezing it is a reasonable gesture but a slight decrease in cost would have maybe encouraged the numbers who aren't renewing to rethink or better still recruit some new

Dougal

On the other hand, it could simply be a welcome gesture by a club with a history of considering the fans using some of the windfall from the League Cup run to fund that gesture and reflecting the fact that, whatever our opinion of what's happening on the field, we are run in a financially prudent way and can thus afford to peg prices.

Dougal

I suspect that yer reply would have been similar if the prices had increased. And i am sure if prices had dropped you would call it desperation to get more sales. Yer nothing if not predictable.

Bored.

• Agree 2

Had season tickets gone on sale pre-Butcher leaving they would have been flying out of the door. With Yogi in charge I'm sorry but there is nothing on show to entice people (new or existing) to sign up for next season. Results & performances since January have been woeful at best, our league position has collapsed and our best player will leave in the summer. The decision to appoint this clown will hit the club in the pocket now - hopefully that opens their eyes.

• Agree 1

Had season tickets gone on sale pre-Butcher leaving they would have been flying out of the door. With Yogi in charge I'm sorry but there is nothing on show to entice people (new or existing) to sign up for next season. Results & performances since January have been woeful at best, our league position has collapsed and our best player will leave in the summer. The decision to appoint this clown will hit the club in the pocket now - hopefully that opens their eyes.

Doubt they would have been flying out of the door if Butcher was in charge, even he couldn't get people through the gates to watch ICT.  Interested to know who you think our best player is?

Im fearfull about season ticket sales next season. I hear there is a lot of disgruntled ST holders who are planning not renewing for next season

My wife and I have been ST holders for years and we also fully sponsor a player but conversations at this time are not positive about spending our money on something we have no faith in. Even in the very dark days of Brewsters reign I always had hope and even when relegated I had hope, but now....................

I think it's sad that folk are consideing not renewing. Obviously a personal choice but I do feel some may have unreal expectations of what a club of our size can achieve and sustain. Less money can't possibly help can it?

Edited by old caley girl
  • Agree 2

I think it's sad that folk are consideing bt renewing. Obviously a personal choice but I do feel some may have unreal expectations of what a club of our size can achieve and sustain. Less money can't possibly help can it?

The only person I see with over expectations is John Hughes and his "Barcelona" and " Educate " comments. All I expect is honest players being played to their strengths. I don't expect too much and the "Club of our size" is a false argument. We are similar to 50 per cent of all Premiership clubs and all I expect is honesty and commitment. I have posted about Yogi's comments just after he took over and other subsequent interviews. So just to reiterate all I expect is honesty and effort.

I think it's sad that folk are consideing bt renewing. Obviously a personal choice but I do feel some may have unreal expectations of what a club of our size can achieve and sustain. Less money can't possibly help can it?

Some people would rather see the team do poorly to prove their opinions right than risk ever having to accept they were wrong...on that basis, withdrawing support (financial and otherwise) only helps protect their own position....and when the club continues to thrive regardless, they can just disappear from the forums for a while and hope it's forgotten.

• Agree 1

I support the team so buying a season ticket makes sense regardless of who is in charge or how we are playing. Other than for financial reasons I don't see why anyone would just give up on going along and supporting the team.

• Agree 8

I support the team so buying a season ticket makes sense regardless of who is in charge or how we are playing. Other than for financial reasons I don't see why anyone would just give up on going along and supporting the team.

Yeah.....i thought being a fan meant sticking by the team thro good and bad times......but nowadys.....it seems to not be the case. Im hoping to make more games myself next year...now that my youngest has taken a shine to going to the footie with me....but i wont be able to justify season tickets

I haven't renewed mine ut I haven't been home to pick up my post, can I just phone up and renew over the phone?

Phone the ticket hotline- 0844 847 1888 and they will sort you out.  The discounted price is available until 7 June 14.