Season tickets

12th Man

First of the Season Ticket Prize Draw winners has been announced : http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1308-we-have-a-winner--1

Well done to the young winner.

I noticed that under that announcement it says "The first 1,000 season ticket renewals were immediately entered into the competition............". Does that mean that if there were more than 1000 renewals before 7 June those who were not in the first 1000 were not entered into the draw?  

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at the prices and a 16-25 year old can take along a coulple of under 12s sit in the family section and it would only average out at £9.50 a game if they bought a season ticket and the kids go free. or only £13.15 a game if they were older than 25, not bad eh.

Got a nice wee letter from Richie asking me if I could get one. Sadly I plan on being out the country backpacking through Asia having the time of my life from the start of next year so this would be unlikely.