grass s not always greener

bigman

Let's not gloat too much. We have hardly set the heather alight since he left and they are not down YET! He could still come back to haunt us.

Edited by Big G
  • Agree 1

Let's not gloat too much. We have hardly set the heather alight since he left and they are not down YET! He could still come back to haunt us.

Sorry but do you not remember his last game as our manager?

Edited by Ayeseetee
  • Agree 2

Do you mean the last game when he was employed as our manager or the last one when he was actually doing his job in the dug out?

Do you mean the last game when he was employed as our manager or the last one when he was actually doing his job in the dug out?

The last game he was employed sitting with petrie in the hibs home end :/

• Agree 1

I don't know what you think I mean but if they do stay up and he turns them round, like he did us, he could be back to haunt us.

I don't know what you think I mean but if they do stay up and he turns them round, like he did us, he could be back to haunt us.

Not really forgive him since

No reason hibs would haunt us their current team might aswell be ghosts!

Edited by Ayeseetee

Anybody that was there that day at ER when he was so disrepected to our club, fans and chaiman I think is enjoying his troubles. As Ive said elsewhere I will always be grateful for the good days we had but seriously hope Hibs go down. The Caley Curse lives.

• Agree 4