My Brother pops into Caley Thistle!

Eagle4Caley

So my brother Chas decides to go on a 5day 1600 mile trip from Southeast London on his motor bike and takes in Inverness...'drop into Caley Thistle' I say, so last Tuesday he did just that at 8 in the morning and lo and behold the first person he see's is the Chairman....'Hello' says Chas 'I've driven all the way up from Kent, and my brother supports your club and flies up to see matches here'...... and the very nice Mr Cameron invites him in, shows him around the ground and the Trophy room and also gives him a signed team photo for me! My brother describes our Chairman as a 'really nice guy' he also rather liked the City

I think there could be two of us on the plane up next season .... and possibly my wife and eldest daughter will be paying visits too!

Can't wait for next season

post-6760-0-23508300-1400272854.jpg

post-6760-0-29910800-1400272877_thumb.jp

post-6760-0-33341100-1400272944_thumb.jp

• Agree 18

Absolutly fantastic of the club and chairman to give the lad a tour.

Its also made me realise that in the 18 years i have followed ICT i have never had a tour of the background scenes lol

I think my brother will quite like being called a 'lad' ...he's 61

Oh and for the sake of accuracy apparently it was Wednesday not Tuesday he was there!

• Agree 2

That's a great story. Nice bike too :smile:

When you're up next you can teach us all how to sing and make a noise for 90 mins like the Palace fans do :wink::whistle:

When you're up next you can teach us all how to sing and make a noise for 90 mins like the Palace fans do :wink::whistle:

I best bring a drum  (and the Crystals) ...those last 15mins when Palace came back from 0-3 to level with Liverpool and destroy their title dreams will live long in the memory for the sheer crescendo of noise....from the whole ground.... ICT could be a bit of a challenge!

• Agree 1

Maybe it's the thrill of watching your team play in red and blue stripes that helps  :wink:

Nice to see that our club still retains the warm and welcoming approach despite our elevation to the upper echelon of the SPL - long may it last.

• Agree 2

Its also made me realise that in the 18 years i have followed ICT i have never had a tour of the background scenes lol

Oh and for the sake of accuracy apparently it was Wednesday not Tuesday he was there!

It was Wednesday as he was just leaving when I arrived....any other day and he might have had to put up with my showing him around instead of the Chairman...or, god forbid, both of us :lol:

It was Wednesday as he was just leaving when I arrived....any other day and he might have had to put up with my showing him around instead of the Chairman...or, god forbid, both of us :lol:

Ah ha...He did mentioned this other guy turned up as well... so it was you!