Neill Lennon Offski

Bombabim

So the lying cheat has fallen on his sword, must be feeling some guilt about Juanjo incident, 

Did what was expected of him and his over paid primadonnas, and a bit less than expected in cups Bought 3 titles?.

Will be remembered for the magical fluke against Barca, and the gaffs in the cups....morton, county etc

But most remembered for opening mouth before engaging brain, and being target of sectarianism, and also making himself a target of hatred from thousands and thousands of fans who dont have a sectarian bone in their body with his conspiracy theory storyline.

Bye Bye Neil, I wish you luck, and look forward to you trying to tell the English FA you are right and they are not.

You know it never occurred to me that Lennon might go, eventually, to Hibs but if things don't improve there then who knows?

But I don't think that will appeal to Neil though--first of all, Rod Petrie will be severely disinclined to pay Neil what he thinks he will be worth and  in England he can hide a wee bit and maybe make it really BIG. Eventually, he may come back to Scotland but he is on record as having stated clearly that he wants to manage in England.

If I even cared I would sit down properly and pen my thoughts on Neil Lennon and why Scottish Football is going to be a better place without him but truthfully I couldn't care at all other than knowing that thankfully we'll not have to put up with him anymore.

With a club of their budget including their Champions League money which dwarfed the budgets of many clubs combined, the size of their fan base, the calibre of their players compared to the rest of Scottish Football, the number of signings he made, quite frankly what had he to moan about. Far better managers with less than the above could have done a much better job and truly dominated the Scottish game in the same position. 

The article is an extremely one sided viewpoint, portraying Lennon as the victim throughout, and not acknowledging that his own behaviour and attitude had anything to do with the way he was treated.  Of course no one would condone the death threats, attempted bombings etc, but nevertheless, he did little to help endear himself to folks throughout his Celtic career.

• 2 weeks later...

think Celtic thought Lennon was going to Norwich so they tried to poach Delia .... but we all know edumacation isnt what it once was down that neck of the woods !!!

• 4 months later...

Could be a good move for Lennon but I think he may ruin it by re-signing his Celtic cronies like Commons and Izzaguire etc. If he goes with smart buys like he did at Celtic for example Wanyama and Hooper then i'd fancy Bolton for promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27718845

Interesting choice....

My first impression of Deila taking over at Celtic were that this could bring a much more refreshing change to the culture that has been apparent over the past few years, however after hearing him tonight on TV saying that the team Celtic were playing tonight, if they were in the Scottish premier, they would be the top club.

So it now seems arrogance and the belittling of the less wealthy clubs in our league is to continue. 

I shall be very happy if Celtic get a thrashing tonight as it will show them that they are currently very much a lesser club than those currently above them in our league despite all the money around them.

Gregory Tade played against Astra this season - he got 2 goals! They're no great shakes!

But, as much as it pains me, it's to our advantage for Celtic to do as well as possible! I know you know that, but I agree, it's sometimes difficult to stop the heart over-riding the head! :laugh:

• Agree 1