Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

Rather than starting a new thread each time there's a snippet of news regarding a former player, this thread can be used for such info.

In a similar vein to the 'Ex ICT players score' thread.

I see that Dougie Imrie has signed for Hamilton Accies. Has he still 'got it' for the top-flight? He's just endured a depressing season with a very poor Morton side. What I'm really surprised about is that he's only 30 - I always thought he'd come into senior football at a relatively late age, being snapped up from the juniors - he seems to have been around for ever!

Reluctant to wish him too much luck as he's obviously going to be in direct opposition to us next season!

I see Ross County released Michael Fraser a few weeks ago.  Never saw it mentioned on here.

He must curse Mark Brown! He (Brown) was a virtual ever-present for us with Michael Fraser his understudy for ages.

When Brown moved to Celtic, he finally got his chance, but I was never a huge fan. Was surprised Motherwell moved for him - probably on the back of his great save against Celtic!

Didn't work out for him there, though and eventually found himself back in the Highlands - as understudy to Mark Brown again! :laugh:

Still, at 30 years old, as a 'keeper, he's got a number of years ahead of him. Probably land at Elgin City next!

Paul Sheerin has been recruited by Aberdeen to coach their U20's. It's an interesting development in that after presiding over Arbroath's relegation to the 4th tier, I felt his job might be in jeopardy - instead he gets what's effectively a promotion. Funny old game!

Barry Wilson is slowly assembling his own team at Elgin. Will be interesting to see how they go this season particularly with the threat of demotion from the Scottish League hanging over all the clubs now. The appointment of Barry Ferguson at Clyde adds extra spice!

Clach have signed goalkeeper Ally Ridgers from Brora and have also taken ex-ICT youth, Ryan Watson from the Highland League champions.

Elsewhere, our released U20 player, Jay Cheyne has gone back to Buckie Thistle.

Toni Reguero has moved from Kilmarnock to Ross County  :blink:

Source: His Twitter account

Confirmed on the County website. Blimey, has Prestwick airport been moved! The 'Caley curse' strikes again.

He becomes yet another player to be on the books at both clubs. Little to choose in the goalkeeping departments between them and us, although I marginally prefer Brill/Esson over Brown/Reguero.

Not officially one of our ex-players per se, but I see Callum Morris, who was a centre-back on trial with us a few years ago has signed for Dundee United after his contract at Dunfermline ended.  Played in a friendly away to Clach as I recall.  Huge guy as well.

Not officially one of our ex-players per se, but I see Callum Morris, who was a centre-back on trial with us a few years ago has signed for Dundee United after his contract at Dunfermline ended.  Played in a friendly away to Clach as I recall.  Huge guy as well.

Was that not the same year that GMS was on trial with us 

Daniel Park has signed a 3 year deal with Cove Rangers.

From this archived thread, it seems he was highly rated as a youth with us but suffered a serious injury which probably hindered his development.

Daniel Park has signed a 3 year deal with Cove Rangers.

From this archived thread, it seems he was highly rated as a youth with us but suffered a serious injury which probably hindered his development.

I do believe you are wrong just found this http://www.formartineutd.com/players#!__players/daniel-park 

I do believe he is right