Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

• 2 weeks later...

this news comes a bit late and i have only recently joined but i'll put it up anyway. Curtis Allen has signed a 3 year contract extension keeping him at the glens until 2020. Been the glens best player since the day he signed and scored some very important goals for the club. A link to the news of his extension http://www.glentoran.com/news/3-more-years-curtis

• Agree 1

I see one of our ex players, Nauris Bulvitis, is only on the bench today for Plymouth at Liverpool.  It is on BT Sport live right now.   I wonder if we'll see any seething from Mr Adams today?:lol:  To be fair to him, he has done much better with Plymouth than many expected, and certainly better than his old adversary, Mr Butcher did with Newport, after they both went south more or less at the same time a couple of years ago.

On 08/01/2017 at 1:39 PM, Caley Mad In Berks said:

I see one of our ex players, Nauris Bulvitis, is only on the bench today for Plymouth at Liverpool.  It is on BT Sport live right now.   I wonder if we'll see any seething from Mr Adams today?:lol:  To be fair to him, he has done much better with Plymouth than many expected, and certainly better than his old adversary, Mr Butcher did with Newport, after they both went south more or less at the same time a couple of years ago.

Deek was all smiles after the game. I suppose that's because he let his team do all the miserable stuff for him :laugh:

Did you see how many ex-County players were in that squad? Jervis, Carey, Slew at least.

1 minute ago, TheMantis said:

Deek was all smiles after the game. I suppose that's because he let his team do all the miserable stuff for him :laugh:

Did you see how many ex-County players were in that squad? Jervis, Carey, Slew at least.

And Yann Songo'o.

He was mentioned on here the other day but Sam Winnall has moved from Barnsley to Sheffield Wednesday for between £500,000 and £700,000. Allegedly, he will be on wages just shy of £20,000 a week.

EDIT: Someone having a laugh on Wiki with his scoring record for us!? :laugh:

Winnall.png

Edited by RiG

• 2 weeks later...

Not Wedderburn is in the SPFL Team of the week on the SPFL website.

Seemingly he now controls the centre of midfield for Dunfermline.

He must have come on, as I thought he always took a touch or turned back, often putting himself in trouble, and was too left sided.

Wedderburn was a strange one.  Probably not good enough overall for the Premiership but certainly not the worst player we've ever had...or indeed our worst player last season.  Bizarrely though some of our thicker fans seemed absolutely desperate for him to fail.

Edited by Renegade

9 hours ago, Renegade said:

Wedderburn was a strange one.  Probably not good enough overall for the Premiership but certainly not the worst player we've ever had...or indeed our worst player last season.  Bizarrely though some of our thicker fans seemed absolutely desperate for him to fail.

The same ones that continually slag off Vigurs, regardless of how well he actually plays!?