Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

He's from Tranent I believe.  So much for still being good enough for any club in Britain outside the top flight in England and not signing for Salford City as he felt they were too small for him...

Tom Aldred has signed on loan with Motherwell until the end of the season. Interesting quote in the article, "He has previous top flight experience in Scotland from a brief loan at Inverness Caley Thistle in 2011.". I didn't remember it being a loan, but I did get the pleasure of being at his last game for ICT, a friendly against Wick Academy, which was basically the under 20s of the time and a few first teamers. The story goes that he didn't like having to play with the youngsters, he got to captain the side as I remember, and was on the phone to his agent on the way back down the road. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Fisher being talked about by Lineker Shearer and Wright on BBC 1 tonight. He signed for Yeovil today and drove 9 hours from Motherwell to meet the manager in dressing room just 1 hour before kick-off. Now on bench for FA cup tie vs Man Utd.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

No Kevin Byers for Kennoway in the Junior Cup tie at Kirkie Rob Roy (6-2 to the Roy). Believe he may now be in the dugout but 1) Programmes had sold out when I arrived and 2) Eyesight no longer up to recognising people in dugouts across the pitch so can't confirm.

I'd be a rubbish fitba reporter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...