Sign in to follow this  
Sneckboy

Ex-ICT players' news

As long as he doesn't sign for us again I'll be happy.

Our discipline is bad enough this season.  Imagine what it would be like with him (Ian Black) back in the squad!

Edited by Caley Mad In Berks
  • Agree 1

He's from Tranent I believe.  So much for still being good enough for any club in Britain outside the top flight in England and not signing for Salford City as he felt they were too small for him...

8 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Tansey off to County on loan

Another player that will see 2 consecutive relegations. 

• Funny 1

7 hours ago, cif73 said:

Another player that will see 2 consecutive relegations. 

Billy Mckay is going for the hattrick!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

That will be incredible if Billy Mckay can help  Ross County    to get relegated.

Edited by Blair
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Blair said:

That will be incredible if Billy Mckay can help  Ross County    to get relegated.

He seems to be doing his bit so far.  He's now scored less goals this season than Jake!

3 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

He seems to be doing his bit so far.  He's now scored less goals this season than Jake!

In fact, since his one good season with us, he has been less than prolific wherever he has been, especially in England.

Tom Aldred has signed on loan with Motherwell until the end of the season. Interesting quote in the article, "He has previous top flight experience in Scotland from a brief loan at Inverness Caley Thistle in 2011.". I didn't remember it being a loan, but I did get the pleasure of being at his last game for ICT, a friendly against Wick Academy, which was basically the under 20s of the time and a few first teamers. The story goes that he didn't like having to play with the youngsters, he got to captain the side as I remember, and was on the phone to his agent on the way back down the road. 

Interesting.  He was well liked, and successful with Blackpool, but surprisingly left to go to Bury at the start of this season.  Presumably things have not worked out for him there.