Birmingham Away

Cant agree that Hamilton are a bogie team. We've lost four out of eleven games we've played them.

Last time Hamilton were promoted, we were relegated the following season and took 2 points out of twelve from them. Not the sort of form we need to repeat this season.

Cant agree that Hamilton are a bogie team. We've lost four out of eleven games we've played them.

Last time Hamilton were promoted, we were relegated the following season and took 2 points out of twelve from them. Not the sort of form we need to repeat this season.

Maybe so but last time we were promoted Hamilton went down following season and we took 7 points out of twelve.

Maybe so but last time we were promoted Hamilton went down following season and we took 7 points out of twelve.

Maybe so, but I feel that the situation is more similar to 2008-09 than 2010-11.

For those going to Brum by road, beware that the City Centre tunnels are closed until 01 Sept.

Getting to/ through the City centre by road would be best avoided. Diversions are in place but it will be slow going :wink:

http://www.brumtunnels.co.uk/

If weather stays fair was thinking of biking down. Whats best we to Bordesley avoiding city centre?

For those going to Brum by road, beware that the City Centre tunnels are closed until 01 Sept.

Getting to/ through the City centre by road would be best avoided. Diversions are in place but it will be slow going :wink:

http://www.brumtunnels.co.uk/

If weather stays fair was thinking of biking down. Whats best we to Bordesley avoiding city centre?

Assuming that's motorbiking!! lol....No doubt you'll come M6, A38M...as you get towards Brum follow signs for 'Ring Road & other routes'. Chances are all traffic will go that way anyway. Then follow signs for 'B'ham Airport/NEC (A45)'. That will take towards Bordesley and close to the Blues ground.

Train from Solihull to Tysley from memory, 10 mins

On main match days some trains stop at Bordesley. Not sure if they do for friendlies though. If not then Small Heath would be the nearest on that line. Its about 1 mile from the ground.

Can you get there from New Street?

Suggested route for the Birmingham March 2014 -  The Sunflower Lounge - Big Bulls Head - Old Crown - Spotted Dog - Clements Arms.

I've 'spoken' to the landlord of the Spotted Dog. He welcomes well behaved ICT supporters. Pub is family friendly too. I've sampled a few in there and can recommend it. The pub is about 20 min walk from the ground.

http://www.spotteddog.co.uk/

"Slow Going On Birmingham Roads", there's a headline to give "Aberdeen Man Found Dead On Pay-As-You- Leave Bus" a run for its money.

Hey! Royalties!

Just wanted to reprieve one of the infamous Mantis4... you normally trotted that one out as we were leaving Ballinluig if I remember.

Helmut Schoen at Carrbridge.

"Slow Going On Birmingham Roads", there's a headline to give "Aberdeen Man Found Dead On Pay-As-You- Leave Bus" a run for its money.

Hey! Royalties!

Just wanted to reprieve one of the infamous Mantis4... you normally trotted that one out as we were leaving Ballinluig if I remember.

Cannae do that anymore with all them cameras about...

• Agree 1

Hey! Royalties!

Cannae do that anymore with all them cameras about...

Nae probs as long as it's Wanderer's helmut......

Aye. Pride comes before a fall--not suggesting too much but just hoping that the team does not take this match too lightly.

These Brummie guys have been to Wembley......! And the pictures of them show what looks like a young and fit squad.

Bought tickets today and noticed a bar code. Looks like it's mechanised turnstiles so tickets will be needed. Brum website says it's tickets only and only some of the ground will be open.

Bought tickets today and noticed a bar code. Looks like it's mechanised turnstiles so tickets will be needed. Brum website says it's tickets only and only some of the ground will be open.

Says only the Kop stand. Did you buy online or phone up? No mention of away tickets that I can see.

Says only the Kop stand. Did you buy online or phone up? No mention of away tickets that I can see.

At the ICT shop.

Edited by Big G
  • Agree 1