Player Sponsorship 2014/15

Scotty

PLAYER TO BE SPONSORED: 

To be confirmed but main sponsorship likely to be the same as last year which was LIAM POLWORTH Home Top. If we reach additional milestones we will look to add sponsorship for other players for 'lesser' items.:

• Home Shirt - £350 +vat (420)
  • Away Shirt - £250 +vat (300)
  • Training Top - £150 +vat (180)
  • Boots - £150 +vat (180)

HOW TO TAKE PART

To take part in this sponsorship you will need to upgrade your site membership and join the "Player Sponsor" group. We in turn will use the money received from these memberships (minus paypal fees) to purchase player sponsorships from the club.

The cost to join this group is £11.00 (this amounts to £10.00 joining fee plus £1 to cover the aforementioned paypal fees). You may purchase multiple memberships if you wish, just amend the total in your shopping cart and add a note when placing the order if it is to cover family members who may not officially be site members !!!

• NEW MEMBERS: To join the group simply go to this page http://caleythistleonline.com/store/ or access the CTO Store from the main menu at the top (under features). All our site membership upgrades are handled securely via Paypal which will accept direct payment from the majority of credit/debit cards so it should be easy enough to upgrade your membership whether you live in Sneck or somewhere thousands of miles from there.

• RENEWING MEMBERS: You can either use the same process that new members use or you can do a simple renewal from your account. Go to http://caleythistleonline.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients and you should be able to renew from here.  

• CASH MEMBERSHIPS: It proved to be a bit of a hassle in the last couple of years last year so this year we will NOT be taking cash payments. Everything needs to go through Paypal. 

Once we know how many members have joined the group, we will make a decision on what gets sponsored. The first item will be the selected player's Home Kit ... but the more members who upgrade to "Player Sponsor" membership, the more we can sponsor. At the end of the season, members of our sponsor group will be selected at random to receive any gifts we may receive from the club and the first selected user can - if they wish - attend the sponsors' event held by the club as our representative.

If you are interested, please add your name to this thread or go ahead and join the sponsor group. You will be marked as paid.png once we confirm payment received via membership upgrade ....

EDIT: Just to clarify a point one or two people asked about last year ....

Technically the payment is listed as a 'subscription' when you pay, but that is internal to this site only and is done this way so that in a year's time it will generate an invoice on here allowing existing members to renew (if they wish) or to let it expire. Renewal (or not) is at the user's discretion and as far as paypal is concerned its a one-off payment and there will be no automatic re-billing from their side.

Pledged / Paid List

01. Scotty paid.png
02. CaleyD paid.png
03. RossP paid.png
04. Weeman paid.png
05. ICT29 paid.png
06. ilpadrino paid.png
07. bughtmaster paid.png
08. Wyness101 paid.png
09. maimie paid.png
10. 12th Man paid.png
11. homesickjaggie paid.png
12. Eye Settee paid.png
13. MissICT paid.png
14. Jagster paid.png
15. TopSix paid.png
16. Finmack paid.png
17. Alex MacLeod paid.png
18. Aileen MacLeod paid.png
19. Tichy Black's Back paid.png
20. Big G paid.png
21. Caleyjag paid.png
22. Jonahict paid.png
23. Caley Mad in Berks paid.png

24. Fraz paid.png
25. Fraz paid.png
26. Fraz paid.png
27. TheCaleyOne paid.png
28. Gringo paid.png
29. MrsGringo paid.png
30. ictbob paid.png

31. Sean127 paid.png
32. Scorpio 60 paid.png
33. Ellie-Jo (via Scorpio 60) paid.png
34. CaleyNairn paid.png
35. Broonerz paid.png
36. P&B paid.png
37. Oddquine paid.png
38. Oddquine paid.png
39. luvgravy paid.png
40. luvgravy paid.png
41. luvgravy paid.png
42. Badly_Drawn paid.png

The renewing members link doesn't work for me for some reason. So I've just gone through the new member option.

Could I suggest that this player sponsorship option is advertised on the official club Facebook/Twitter feeds? I feel a larger audience would be reachable and more money would be taken in.

Edited by RossP
  • Agree 2

not sure why link wont work for you. looks like it worked for weeman ! no worries though as your payment was received.

like the idea of it going on the twitter feed/facebook .... perhaps CaleyD can comment .... 

not sure why link wont work for you. looks like it worked for weeman ! no worries though as your payment was received.

like the idea of it going on the twitter feed/facebook .... perhaps CaleyD can comment .... 

No problem, clicked on the link and paid

Link wouldn't work but if you cliçk on your name and click on client area your there, I'm assuming that's if you've paid before. Will pay tonight when I get a minute

Yup, have changed the link to this one .... http://caleythistleonline.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients

should be easier. but any issues then just treat it like a new order and everything will work fine .

Thats Mrs G and me paid up. Looks like I never did this last season for whatever reaosn...doh!....no wonder I never got the shirt!

Looks like you only did 1 ..... if you win you can have a sleeve each .... added Mrs G as "unpaid" assuming you want a share each ? 

Thats Mrs G and me paid up. Looks like I never did this last season for whatever reaosn...doh!....no wonder I never got the shirt!

Looks like you only did 1 ..... if you win you can have a sleeve each .... added Mrs G as "unpaid" assuming you want a share each ? 

According to Pay Pal its gone through as I had a receipt back. I paid it to your email addy separately as I couldn't work out how to add it to the CTO account :-(