Brora (the) Rangers v ICT

Big G

#ICTFC team to play Brora: Esson; Raven; Warren; Meekings; Shinnie; Ross; Doran; Tansey; Williams; Vincent; Mckay.

#ICTFC subs: Brill; Baptie; Draper; Watkins; Brown; Polworth; Christie; Ferguson; Tremarco

Edited by caleydawson
  • Agree 2

Just home from the match, thoroughly enjoyed the game, what a difference from the same fixture last season..

I was very impressed with our new style of play,  true it has not been perfected but I would say they are getting there, would like to see a few more direct 'raids' and a few more quick shots rather than the extra pass but all in all we were effective and a much improved squad from this time last year so it augers well.

I'm not going to single out players at this stage except for Ryan and Brill no comparison needed there, despite two excellent saves from Ryan  Brill is the stand out keeper. An imposing figure, safe hands, directing the play and distributed the ball so much better than his rival.

I enjoyed my outing to Brora and the pies weren't bad either!!!

• Agree 1

Strange you should say that IHE, the lad has potential, I thought that too but there is something missing in his 'repertoire' I couldn't put my finger on what it is.................... I think we could do better though.

Incidentally I wouldn't sign Yogi, his one kick at the ball was way off target   :lol:  hit the stand  passing it up the line to ( I think it was) Tremarco to give a throw in.