Richie Foran

Big G

• 3 months later...

Certainly over a year since he was last in an Inverness jersey.

We're all guilty of being fickle and forgetting about him, but he is our captain - Shinnie has only been doing it as deputy! (although it seems permanent)!

If Richie doesn't make it back, I'd go for Gary Warren as the permanent captain.

Agree with that, Warren demostrates all the attributes of being Shinnie's successor.

Hopefully we can have Richie back next season, if not I hope he makes a move into working with Yogi and the team on coaching with a view to being manager in the future.

• Agree 2

Foran had a shoulder operation to fix a long standing problem he has had. 

He is also managing/assisting our under 20's.

As for a captain i would choose Josh Meekings - over the last few months Gary has been far from at his best - Josh has been our best player (excluding Shinnie + Billy ) over the last 2 years. 

• Agree 1

I kind of like the notion that we have several players who look to be capable leaders on and off the park .... will let JH choose who he thinks fits the bill best

• Agree 1

Foran had a shoulder operation to fix a long standing problem he has had. 

He is also managing/assisting our under 20's.

As for a captain i would choose Josh Meekings - over the last few months Gary has been far from at his best - Josh has been our best player (excluding Shinnie + Billy ) over the last 2 years.

Josh Meekings is a class act. He'd be my choice.

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up sponsoring him for the second half of this season, so I will  ask him what he's been up to whilst at the Player Sponsors' night on Tuesday! 

I ended up sponsoring him for the second half of this season, so I will ask him what he's been up to whilst at the Player Sponsors' night on Tuesday!

He was teaching the bairn how to queue for a pie at Dens last week.