ICT vs Fleetwood Town

Gavroche

Doran is a bit heavy at the start of every season he has been with us. He then tends to slim down by the middle of the season and puts a bit more weight back on by the end.

It is the case however that he is our player feared by most opposition fans because he can provide something out of nothing. Baffled by the suggestion that we should get shot of him based on the scales rather than what he does or does not produce on the park. He is however a mere amatuer in terms of carrying some beef when compared with Bobby Mann :wink:

And Barry did a good job at the Vancouver Whitecaps, basically showed how to do it in midfield and came close to getting goals on more than one occasion.

But , back at the ranch,  if what you are saying is that Doran showed up for pre-season training not in excellent shape, that's a basic no-no....and it's disappointing, because unless he pays attention to this then as he grows older his career will start to stumble.

Comments?

I do find it hard to believe that if Doran was greatly overweight, the coaches would not have noticed and commented/taken action on this. I have not been to any pre season games from comments, he doesn't seem to be unfit. I agree with IHE that the problem with Doran is that he really could go to a higher level but whether he has the mindset to do it is another matter. Either way, glad we do have him as we are a better team with him than without him despite some of the postings on here.

The same few people every time.

And by the same token, its the same people that defend the club no matter what.

Only if there is good reason to Gordie and in this case there is.......again

In this case I also agree but there are some that whenever you see a post you know it will be defending the club regardless of circumstances, its not only the negative posters that are predictable, in fact they are probably less so as at least they sometimes post something positive. 

Edited by gordieict

The same few people every time.

And by the same token, its the same people that defend the club no matter what.

Only if there is good reason to Gordie and in this case there is.......again

As far as I'm concerned there was no attack made, only stated a fact so please tell me why the need to defend?

It was a psychological test...throw out a nondescript statement and see which people latch on to it, thinking it's about them.

Aye that'll be right, so you're a psychologist now. You'll never cease to amaze.
  • Agree 1

Good shot though, Bughtmaster? 

Now that Butcher is no longer the favorite target IHE will be out looking for the Narcissist S.P. for sure  --now observed girding  his loins I front of the mirror, prepping for the imminent assault   :crazy:

Have a nice day you-all... :notworthy:

• Agree 1

I recall another winger Barry Rosbon, who smoked, who liked a good drink and was actually pretty funny with the shot in, it didn't mix too well with football though and he went on loan to Forfar for a season, Untited  bought him off of us on the cheap and eventually sold him for a 7 figure sum to Celtic.

What a clever comparison - Fatboy Robson also had a glaring weight problem. An example of skinny cnuts who can feck about with their diet and lose feckin wright !! I didn't mention weight? But to be the best / better, u have to look after yourself.

It was a psychological test...throw out a nondescript statement and see which people latch on to it, thinking it's about them.

Que comments regarding Narcissism from IHE :whistle:

Not at all. Caley D and anybody else is entitled to their own opinions and much better if rationales are also provided. Perhaps only fat cnuts would appreciate that particular piece of sarcasm.