Development League info. (2014/15)

Sneckboy

Close call? Player is on way down and he's still at least a yard from the box. It's where foul takes place, not where player lands!!

Didn't see a red card being given..or a yellow..in fairness I was bouncing around raging at that point though...lol.

From what I can see in the picture it looks like the defender is denying a clear goal scoring opportunity so a red card could be given, but it is never a penalty.

Given that the screenshot doesn't show the full back line, it might have not been last man. 

Edited by ICTRoughi

From what I can see in the picture it looks like the defender is denying a clear goal scoring opportunity so a red card could be given, but it is never a penalty.

Given that the screenshot doesn't show the full back line, it might have not been last man.

There's no such thing as 'last man' anymore. It does my nut in hearing that call on the football pitch and on the terrace.

There's no such thing as 'last man' anymore. It does my nut in hearing that call on the football pitch and on the terrace.

Fair enough, denying goal scoring opportunity etc.

I prefer the term "taking one for the team" 

According to our twitter, penalty was clearly outside the box aswell. Sore one.

Good to see that this league is used to develop match officials too. Any contact less than 25 yards from goal = penalty to Rangers. And don't forget to leave your backbone, testes and ethics in the changing room.

• Agree 2

Next game is tomorrow (Tues 28th) away to Kilmarnock @ 2pm.

We're still without an away win this season, so this presents another opportunity.

It surely won't be too long before Richie Foran makes his long awaited return in one of these games.