Development League info. (2014/15)

Sneckboy

I see the next game (Tuesday at "home" to St Johnstone) is down on the SPFL website as being played at the Highland Academy.  Where is that?  The pitch behind Victoria Park?

Been there a few times last season, yeah it's in Dingwall.

I take it that's what's normally called "Jubilee Park" and not actually inside the academy?

By the way, is it not a bit weird that County use Grant Street, while we use a pitch behind County's ground?  Could we not use Inverness City's ground or somewhere?

Edited by Renegade

I take it that's what's normally called "Jubilee Park" and not actually inside the academy?

By the way, is it not a bit weird that County use Grant Street, while we use a pitch behind County's ground?  Could we not use Inverness City's ground or somewhere?

That would make sense, Renegade. It must be confusing for the away teams playing County in Inverness and sometimes Inverness in Dingwall!

Yeah its the pitch behind the actual academy, just directly opposite the car park.

It's a strange set up indeed as I was under the impression that team get cash from SPFL if they use their home stadium.

Strange indeed. I, along with other fans, enjoy the Development League games, and before that the under 20s, and before that the Reserve League games, on Tuesdays. To have these games in Dingwall means we will not be able to enjoy our extra fix of footie. Hope its a "one of" and the next games will be back at the Stadium.

• Agree 1

Aaron Doran pulled one back with about 20 mins to go. It was a pretty even game. Adam Morgan's goal for St Johnstone came from a defensive error when he intercepted a back pass and rounded the goalkeeper. Doran's goal was a low shot from outside the box. ICT could have grabbed an equaliser. They put St Johnstone under a bit of pressure towards the end but couldn't find the goal.

• Agree 2

Aaron Doran pulled one back with about 20 mins to go. It was a pretty even game. Adam Morgan's goal for St Johnstone came from a defensive error when he intercepted a back pass and rounded the goalkeeper. Doran's goal was a low shot from outside the box. ICT could have grabbed an equaliser. They put St Johnstone under a bit of pressure towards the end but couldn't find the goal.

Interesting there seems to be something about ICT with scoring ,or rather not scoring goals this season. Hope we have been saving them all for the rest of the season!

Are we over-anxious in front of goal, shooting recklessly, not shooting enough, or just plain unlucky????