Development League info. (2014/15)

Sneckboy

To be fair to the club, they are only preserving the pitch for the weekends game vs Motherwell. With that being said Elgin does seem an obscure place to hold it especially at 6pm but in my opinion the pitch at Borough Briggs is a darn sight better than OTB and Grant Street park. Wonder if the GES was available (obviously not)

I spoke too soon.  :blush:

Totally agree. I, and quite a few others, attend the Development League fixtures, and previously the Reserves/Under 20s, but this past month the fixtures seem hell-bent on having these young players having no-one in support. Poor show ICT, to both the fans and the players too.

Perhaps you should write to the SFA and ask for their reasoning.  Clubs are pretty much held to ransom in regards when and where they can hold development league matches....and if they fail to comply then they have money withheld by the SFA.

I did look out for you at the game on Tuesday to come and explain, but I didn't see you there.

Tomorrow's game (25th Nov) away against Celtic, has been postponed. Not sure why!

I assumed that they were wanting to 'save' the pitch for the European game on Thursday - but then noticed that Celtic play their Development League games at Cappielow.

So it can't be that. It'll be something else not suiting Celtic!

Game is tomorrow (Wednesday), in Dingwall at 1.00pm.

That must be a recent update, as I placed a sizeable sum on a Dundee win in today's fixture... on the assumption that all our fringe players would be in tonight's squad. I'm assuming (hope) the bet I've placed will be cancelled by McBookie later this afternoon.

• Agree 1