Scottish League Cup draw

RossP

A game against lower league opposition. What's not to like ?

Well there's the sectarian singing, bigotry and threatening behaviour from the Orcs for a start

Saying that there will be certain board members and fans delighted with a trip to castle greyskull as they can play homage to their big team

Other than getting some money in the coffers it's a sickening draw for us and one which we could easily fall

Judging by the game the other night against Hibs looks like the Orcs do indeed walk away so not even convinced the money side will be that lucrative

Dougal

Presuming the game is against Rangers I would have preferred it to be at a later stage in the competition however it's not a tie I fear, with McCoist at them helm at Ibrox I would fancy our chances every time just now, tactically we could easily have the advantage and take the game to them which they can't handle.

If we have aspirations of getting to the final again we have to expect to play teams with bigger budgets, bigger squads and bigger support so I look forward to it. They were poor today and weren't that great by all accounts against Hibs midweek in the Petrofac Cup.

All of this though is very disrespectful to Queens Park so we'll just have to see.

Watched Hearts beat Rangers at Ibrox today and they played very well good possession and good Football so they can be beaten but we will have to take our chances when they come up - actually would have more fear of a reverse if it was Hearts we were playing