MFR coverage

Macduffer

Spot on Scotty, my initial reaction when I heard Malpas was co-host was the same as yours but he really surprised me in his summarising and yes impartial to a sight bias (which could have been put down to the ICT on going performance) but clear open and non interruptive which gave their commentary a feeling of your being there witnessing what was going on. He showed great respect for all players with just the odd comment about what/ what not, could have been done unlike the Sportsound 'knowalls' who generally give a full critique on how to play football  throughout the commentary leaving you frustrated about what is happening on the pitch

MFR Auldyboy  certainly my choice to listen to for all away games from now on.

• Agree 1

I too thought the commentary was excellent, described game without being over the top. Great to listen to. Will give the OAP gang the heave now. On a different note , did the Sportscene guys actually mention that ICT were top of the table today.