twitter icon Follow us on Twitter
facebook icon Follow us on Facebook
chat Go to the Chatroom
ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
  • Sportsound (BBC) [uK/VPN Only]
  • Bauer Radio (MFR for our away games, other Bauer stations for our home games) - link to be confirmed

TEXT
VIDEO

TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-59401300-1407953678.png

POY and other page updates will be online later tonight (unless one of the mods does it) as I am at work so will be driving home during the second half !!!

CaleyD mentioned the Bauer arrangement is to broadcast it on the away team's station so tonight should be on Tay AM or FM but it didnt look like they had it listed hence the lack of a link . OAM it is ........

Watching this game has been so boring, it's just pass pass pass and we're getting nowhere, it's making me fall asleep, exactly the same as last season, maybe the Hamilton game was a one off and Hamilton were just really that bad

From what I've heard both teams are trying to play this way. Going by the stats I can't complain we've created plenty of chances, just need to take more of them. The team will still be getting use to Hughes' style of play. I personally wasn't a fan of the style from what I had seen in pre-season but if Yogi can pull the results out of the bag then I'll complain a little less!

Still time, C'MON

:ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf: