SHOOT FOR THE BOOT & Win £200 Cash

CaleyD

I checked today and the dimensions I was given previously were meters written as yards....the tape has it at just over 61 meters (about 67 yards).

So basically a bunch of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS struggled doing this and you are only giving £100 for it, i doubt many people could get it in a boot of a car from 7 yards never mind 67!!!!!

Must be nice to have so much money that £100 is such an insignificant amount!

I checked today and the dimensions I was given previously were meters written as yards....the tape has it at just over 61 meters (about 67 yards).

So basically a bunch of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS struggled doing this and you are only giving £100 for it, i doubt many people could get it in a boot of a car from 7 yards never mind 67!!!!!

That's not what he said. He said that doing something that a professional footballer can't is worthy of a bigger prize. No where does he say that £100 is a trivial sum

• Agree 2

Seriously, that half time challenge was farcical today.  If it was from the penalty spot to the corner flag, that would be far enough, but to kick the ball off the ground and get it that far with enough height on it, is very very difficult, especially from people in flat shoes who've probably haven't kicked a football in years!  You could be offering the car and no-one would win it!

• Agree 1

That's not what he said. He said that doing something that a professional footballer can't is worthy of a bigger prize. No where does he say that £100 is a trivial sum

Cheers bud, i didn't see the point in defending myself, Also CaleyD if the person who got closest was wearing football boot then chances are only a small minority could get close to winning the £100 

I know....just getting the craic with young Mr Dawson (and he knows it).

Cheers bud, i didn't see the point in defending myself, Also CaleyD if the person who got closest was wearing football boot then chances are only a small minority could get close to winning the £100 

Take some boots along was the point....

Now....back in your box...!!! :lol:

I know....just getting the craic with young Mr Dawson (and he knows it).

I don't know Donald, it hurt my feelings quite a bit.

What happened yesterday were there no entrants this week?

Maybe something to do with the pitch being watered at half time, although I think it would have added to the entertainment avoiding the sprinklers.

What happened yesterday were there no entrants this week?

Maybe something to do with the pitch being watered at half time, although I think it would have added to the entertainment avoiding the sprinklers.

Don't think so? Car was in corner last week waiting to be used but was outside the bar yesterday.....

• 2 weeks later...

It has been increased to £200 for the St Johnstone match.

Due to other distractions today (Press for the Awards) I didn't get full details on whether it will roll over till there's a winner, but will find out when I get a chance.

I think i might have won my case about not being given enough money if you win!!!

Well done.

I'll leave it to you to explain to people why the playing budget just got a bit smaller.

To get more people through the door to try an win the money which in turn will give out a better profit margin.