SHOOT FOR THE BOOT & Win £200 Cash

CaleyD

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have teamed up with Ness Motors to bring you a great new competition.

At half-time during selected home matches throughout the 2014/15 season we will be running "Shoot for the Boot".

Three fans will be selected and given three attempts at shooting into the boot of the Ness Motors Car....if you score, you walk away with £100 Cash!!!

Full Information at : http://ictfc.com/shoot-for-the-boot

Edited by CaleyD
  • Agree 1

What distance are they kicking from. I think it will have to be an Alan Morgan style kick, straight as a die, not like my usual bend it like Beckham, Imrie ( towards the corner flag )
Josh hitting the target from that distance doesn't surprise me that much, himself and Grant were always good at finding their man on the wing during a counter attack.

Can anyone remember what the prize was for getting the ball in the boot of a beetle and how long ago was that?

Distance is from centre spot to just off the pitch at the North East corner of the park.

So, a kick that's over 70 yards, and you say "...if you score, you walk away with £100 Cash!!!" - "walk away" - not awfully likely really.  £100 wouldn't even cover the vet's bill!

• Agree 2

I checked today and the dimensions I was given previously were meters written as yards....the tape has it at just over 61 meters (about 67 yards).

I worked it out on a pitch size of 115yds x 74yds, which would make it about 68.4 to the flag.  I must have overestimated the couple of yards I allowed for "just off".

I'd still need to be carried a minimum of 39yds to the tunnel.

• Agree 1

I checked today and the dimensions I was given previously were meters written as yards....the tape has it at just over 61 meters (about 67 yards).

So basically a bunch of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS struggled doing this and you are only giving £100 for it, i doubt many people could get it in a boot of a car from 7 yards never mind 67!!!!!