Celtic fans in North stand.

AllanTracey

I know of some celtic fans, living in Inverness, who attend our home games most of the time. Some of them have been known to get home tickets for Celtic games. It also happens with fans of a couple of other clubs.

My view on all this is that it would be brilliant if we could return to the days when we could attend a match with our opposition supporting mates without hassle and without animosity. Many of you are not old enough to remember those times but they did happen.

I just need to look at the rugby and how they are trusted to drink alcohol at games :blink:

I know of some celtic fans, living in Inverness, who attend our home games most of the time. Some of them have been known to get home tickets for Celtic games. It also happens with fans of a couple of other clubs.

My view on all this is that it would be brilliant if we could return to the days when we could attend a match with our opposition supporting mates without hassle and without animosity. Many of you are not old enough to remember those times but they did happen.

I just need to look at the rugby and how they are trusted to drink alcohol at games :blink:

They need something to keep them entertained during the 40 minutes of stoppages.

I know a regular ICT fan who took along 2 primary school age boys to the Celtic game sitting in the North Stand. Directly in front of them were 4 adult Celtic fans, wearing their colours and who were all worse the wear presumably from drink. No great problem there then according to some of the posters on this topic. EXCEPT these 'fans' spent all game swearing and shouting loudly.

When the parent of the boys reported this to the police they were told that it was nothing to do with them, it was the stewards responsibility. Well sorry it damn well is the police responsibility if there is public disorder in the guise of swearing in front of kids in public.

It is also the stewards responsibility. If it falls to neither the police or stewards then why do we bother employing them. The club are sticking their heads in the sand over this issue.

I know a regular ICT fan who took along 2 primary school age boys to the Celtic game sitting in the North Stand. Directly in front of them were 4 adult Celtic fans, wearing their colours and who were all worse the wear presumably from drink. No great problem there then according to some of the posters on this topic. EXCEPT these 'fans' spent all game swearing and shouting loudly.

When the parent of the boys reported this to the police they were told that it was nothing to do with them, it was the stewards responsibility. Well sorry it damn well is the police responsibility if there is public disorder in the guise of swearing in front of kids in public.

It is also the stewards responsibility. If it falls to neither the police or stewards then why do we bother employing them. The club are sticking their heads in the sand over this issue.

I would stoop to their level and tell the police they were singing sectarian songs*

*also works with abusive rangers fans

honestly though I do hear a fair bit of swearing and have probably contributed to them with a few "FFS" shouted  but if there was any kids around I would have said sorry...

I guess the club doesn't want to pick side because both lose sales maybe there should be a child friendly part of the main stand for people with young kids but I suspect some may object to that!

Our behooped 'friends' were a major contributor to that state of affairs ending

• Agree 1