Partick Th -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

I agree we need a second striker though just to mix it up a bit and to keep billy on his toes!

Could put Watkins up front. As Williams could do the job out on the wing. Watkins has the height to take on the centre backs and hold the ball up and more likely not to get pushed off the ball.

if we went 4-4-2

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings G.Shinnie

Williams Draper Tansey Doran

Watkins Mckay

The Lansdowne Bar has to be the poshest feckin pre-match venue ever and Mary Hill was clearly not dressed for the occasion.

...and NO I ain't going back to the Lansdowne Bar unless I am taking Kylie Minogue to the next Plastic Whistle away day.

Uncultured oaf.

• Agree 1

We might have been beaten, but I will continue to support Caley Thistle.  Just like my father and his brother Charlie.  I will continue to support Caley Thistle, in the name of Jesus!

Johndo MacKenzie and Iain Christie - best midfield partnership EVER - Borough Briggs 1974  :smile:

I would go along with the Immortal report in as much as we did get too cocky and when we realised that it was too late.

However we do not need a plan B....... the game we play can be productive and has been up till now.....All we have to do is put the chances away, there were plenty yesterday to put the little Thistle on the compost heap but we failed to do so. 

Wyness101 I think you are right..much as I like seeing Watkins tearing the opposition apart in his current role I think a really good Trio could evolve there with Billy. Yogi I'm sure would have tried this out in training so it might not be as cut and dried as all that., We do need a hit man or a 'muscle inner' though that is for certain just to bring Billy back to doing what he is best at which is capitalising on mistakes and putting the ball in the net.

I would go along with the Immortal report in as much as we did get too cocky and when we realised that it was too late.

However we do not need a plan B....... the game we play can be productive and has been up till now.....All we have to do is put the chances away, there were plenty yesterday to put the little Thistle on the compost heap but we failed to do so. 

Wyness101 I think you are right..much as I like seeing Watkins tearing the opposition apart in his current role I think a really good Trio could evolve there with Billy. Yogi I'm sure would have tried this out in training so it might not be as cut and dried as all that., We do need a hit man or a 'muscle inner' though that is for certain just to bring Billy back to doing what he is best at which is capitalising on mistakes and putting the ball in the net.

With respect, there are always two teams on the pitch and, depending on what the other team does, every team needs a plan B.

Equal respect but each to their own opinion !

With respect, there are always two teams on the pitch and, depending on what the other team does, every team needs a plan B.