Highland Derby 05/10/2014

RiG

For some reason just can't get myself up for this game. I work with one or two C*unty fans and they are the same. I can't believe I'm hearing C*unty fans not going to the game because they don't want to give ICT money. That is not just sad but stupid.

• Agree 3

For some reason just can't get myself up for this game. I work with one or two C*unty fans and they are the same. I can't believe I'm hearing C*unty fans not going to the game because they don't want to give ICT money. That is not just sad but stupid.

Think that's code for theyre afraid of getting gubbed?

• Agree 2

C*unty fans I work with plus on Thursday it was reported they had only sold 400 tickets. I know a lot will turn up on the day and pay at the gate but they are thinking less than a thousand coming over the bridge.

400, pretty poor for a derby, I'm pretty sure at worst we sell three quarters of the away end at Dingwall though new year could be a problem with lack of transport etc, Have never missed a derby OTB though no way will I be fit to drive then, hopefully CJT can maybe organise some buses even at a premium price I wouldn't miss a derby, can't understand all the County fans staying away as hundreds of them even stay in Inverness , Bring it on Win lose or draw, I love a derby 

• Agree 1

Looking forward to this one tomorrow although don't like the early kick off!  After seeing the jail end half empty on the last County highlights don't think they will bring a big support and have to add I will miss Derek Adams :smile:

So much for the great County support we used to hear about

Either they only sing when they are winning or it was a manipulation of figures

Reckon they have an even smaller hardcore of fans than us

Anyway we are there rain ,hail or shine

I'm sure I had seen the asnwer to this somewhere but can no longer locate it.

I know the stadium bar requires tickets for entry but is the game in general ticket only? Or can I infact - now that I have the opportunity to go - to just pay at the gate?

Wrap up warm for this one, it's bloody freezing outside. It's time we had a right go at County and put them to the sword. Billy looks as though he is going through the motions just now, but we need more than that from a striker. Let's hope he gets back amongst the goals today. Watkins has been our most likely suspect recently and Doran has been getting his share and that has taken the critical eye away from Billy.

I hope he wants to score today..........

2nd surprise was  to see such a poor crowd for such a game.

3rd surprise was the team's apparent performance in the first half. It's excellent that they appeared to make up for it in the second half  but, had County scored one or two more, then there would be no points for ICT at full time.

Did they---or just Mr H.---underestimate the opposition?  Complacency is a killer.......? :sad: