Highlights--any?

Scarlet Pimple

Doch4 --thanks for your polite response. Really enjoyed the highlights.

Manfer :

By the time I have gone with the BBC match text minute-by-minute commentary on a Saturday, and read the match thread as well, I don't usually read reports because at that point  there isn't much else to learn about the game. So I was unaware that highlights are now placed there. Obviously that never occurred to you, you being perfect and all?  Pity I was so generous with my praise of the ones you wrote in the past that I did actually read and liked.

I was looking for it in the ICT U Tube /videos since that's where they have appeared in the past. Perhaps you feel that was also a stupid thing to do and, if so, don't hesitate to  say so. You know, you can say anything you like to me but please don't swear since it just makes you look as if you are grand-standing and lacking in self-control. But thank you for the video link which I appreciated. Anything else on your mind, just P.M. me. Meantime, cool your jets, pal. 

Sob! 

Scarlet is down with the colic. An affliction from old age and the  the ague.

I'll do it for him. When will he learn to do things for himself?, Jeez , what a whiner....eh?

Manfer, he was just kidding, and is glad to see you took it so well.,. since he does luv you. He has just taken the temperature gauge out of his ....mouth ......and is now lifting bleary eyes and his toddy to you. Slainthe.

Oh and he has tried what you suggest about the SPL but the videos won't play in Canada. Nothing from Britain will play in Kanaka. :sad:

Daddy Pimpernell.

• Agree 1

Or run it through Proxfree.

http://www.proxfree.com/

Here's what it says on the spfl YouTube page

View fixture commentary and stats at http://spfl.co.uk/premiership/fixture...

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP CONTENT AVAILABILITY INFORMATION - FOOTAGE FROM SATURDAY'S MATCHES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE UK & IRELAND FROM 6PM ON SUNDAY. FOOTAGE FROM ALL OTHER MATCHDAYS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO VIEW WORLDWIDE FROM MIDNIGHT AFTER THE MATCH.

• Agree 1

Tried getting in the door of Scotty's VPN service a while ago but it was fully booked up at that time. I have no doubt that Scotty's VPN comes with a fairly detailed step-by-step process e.g. where the download goes to, do you install it like an other APP?, how you access it and how you link it to, or not to, the standard browsing data as entered in the browser etc.? does the browser thereafter always send out a Proxfree-controlled browsing stream to websites not blocked,etc.  

VPN's available here are priced too high for a pensioner's income,   what with living in an ex-Commonwealth country and all where Expat pensions are never uprated .. :crazy:    

If I can get help from Rig then I will do a jig-- to a tune by Runrig. :wink:

And I am sure we can jury-rig something.........

I looked at the Proxfree site Mannie. Interesting but I quickly became aware that it's written on the assumption that everybody who reads it  already knows what all the details and references they are talking about (which have not been pre-explained) mean and not for newbies or dummies which is the category I fall into.

I do  appreciate your  input  though and will reflect on it.

Merci Beaucoup, Monsieur. Mon intention est to allez a Quebec a comprendre  le langue Francais meilleur. Corrections invited.  :lol: