Team for Dundee United

ICTRoughi

Game tomorrow with Dundee United and we are facing them without the availability of Ryan Christie through suspension. Who should be his replacements? Should we go two up front with Sekajja and Mckay?

My team would be: 4-4-2

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Watkins Tansey Draper Doran

Sekajja Mckay

Edited by ICTRoughi

Brill 

Raven Warren Meekings Tremarco

Tansey Shinnie

Watkins     Vincent        Williams 

Mckay 

Although he may leave Shinnie at LB and play Polworth alongside Tansey. Cant see us playing anything other than Billy alone upfront.

Game tomorrow with Dundee United and we are facing them without the availability of Ryan Christie and Ross Draper through suspension.

As mentioned by and confirmed by the SFA, only Ryan Christie suspended for tomorrow.

Apparently it is six yellow cards not 5 as I thought. So he will be available after all!

• Agree 1

Game tomorrow with Dundee United and we are facing them without the availability of Ryan Christie and Ross Draper through suspension.

As mentioned by and confirmed by the SFA, only Ryan Christie suspended for tomorrow.

Apparently it is six yellow cards not 5 as I thought. So he will be available after all!

Yes.  You were obviously thinking ahead to the next game, not this one!  :wink:

• Agree 2

Brill

Sekajja Mckay

Only changes i would make is swap doran and watkins put them on the opposite wings and swap polworth for draper

Watkins always plays on the right hand side and occasionally switches with Doran throughout the game anyways.

Brill

Sekajja Mckay

Only changes i would make is swap doran and watkins put them on the opposite wings and swap polworth for draper

Watkins always plays on the right hand side and occasionally switches with Doran throughout the game anyways.

I feel Doran plays better with Dave as his overlapper 

I think that Yogi shouldn't and will not tinker that much. I also do not think that Ibra is ready and fit enuff to play from the start. He would be better to keep on hold till the latter part. Mckay benefitted last week by being freed to run his socks off. Having said all that it is a tad worrying that there are not many (any?) other permutations. He could do worse playing Williams and Doran with Watkins supporting Billy.

Foreman

Bugner Cooper Frazier Dunn

McGuigan Calzaghe Haye Khan

Ali Hatton

Foreman

Ali Hatton

Foreman

Ali Hatton

This is a ridiculous line up and completely irresponsible, it is likely to result in at least 23 first half penalties against us (could be 53 if Willie Colum is the ref)  good shout for Foreman in goals though, he's def the widest! 

Brill

Tansey Draper

Watkins Ross Doran

McKay

Would be nice to see Nick Ross get a game today. Billy was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet last week, reckon he could grab one today though!

Brill

Raven, Warren, Meekings, Shinnie

Doran, Draper, Tansey, Ross

Watkins, Billy

Subs: Esson, Devine, Tremarco, Vincent, Williams, Sekajja, Ferguson