Cellic Away

Better be careful about giving away free kicks on the edge of our box that Guidette looks a bit handy from there

Other than him, Celtic don't really pose too much of a threat. We have the ability to beat them, so let's go for it!

Better be careful about giving away free kicks on the edge of our box that Guidette looks a bit handy from there

Other than him, Celtic don't really pose too much of a threat. We have the ability to beat them, so let's go for it!

'Celtic don't really pose too much of a threat' says Roughi - but goes for a 4-1 Celtic win in Gringo's NPL prediction league! :lol:

'Celtic don't really pose too much of a threat' says Roughi - but goes for a 4-1 Celtic win in Gringo's NPL prediction league! :lol: If you take Guidetti out of their team, they ain't nothing special...but I wouldn't take what I say on the NPL for granted, I had us to win 6-1 at St Mirren... What do I know :ictscarf:

Edited by ICTRoughi
  • Agree 2

Shoot him

Strike him down

No Mercy

Remember

Offence wins matches

Defence wins Championships

Source

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/53888-4-4-2-%7C-offense-wins-games%3B-defense-wins-championships.html

Edited by Laurence

Brill

Raven Meekings Warren Shinnie

Tansey Draper

Christie Vincent Williams

Watkins

Not time to ditch Billy quite yet

Brill

Raven Meekings Warren Shinnie

Draper

Tansey    Vincent   Williams

Watkins Mckay

Keep it tight but counter-attacking with Watkins close to Mckay......having the option of Christie, Doran and Sekajja to really have a go later in the game!

I'd rather a 1-1 with Billy scoring than a 0-0 .... can see it being 2-1 to us though

Wee change of tactic. Hope Tremarco keeps the heid. Billy as well being rested in a game we might struggle to give him opportunities, same for Christe, keep him fresh for more important fixtures.