Caley Jags v The Accies : U16's GO FREE

CaleyD

See Website for Full Details : http://ictfc.com/news/team-news/1389-ticket-info-octobernovember-2014

Anyone willing/able to print and put up copies of the poster in their place of work, school, college, community centre or wherever can download it from - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1355083/141108_hamilton.pdf

post-3-0-92291000-1414600414_thumb.jpg

• Agree 2

Good idea! Maybe the same thing can be trialled for 16-24 year olds in future as at this age people tend to either move away for uni or are working low-paid jobs.

With falling attendances, might be worthwhile for our club to consider giving U16 supporters free season tickets?

Good idea! Maybe the same thing can be trialled for 16-24 year olds in future as at this age people tend to either move away for uni or are working low-paid jobs.

Agree. Hopefully they can extend that to free adult season tickets as well and a share scheme in Harry Gows.

Great to see this has been re-introduced :clapoverhead: . The same initiative was in place since the club relocated and it was sad to see it discontinued in 2001. Maybe our paying support would be far larger now if the decision to stop it was not made at that time. 

• Agree 1

Excellent idea. But lets be honest U16s should be getting in free every week imho!

However if you read the small print you will see

1) terms and conditions apply

2) tickets must be bought before 5pm on Fri 7th

3) this means taking a gamble with weather etc

4) must be accompanied with an adult. This basically excludes all 14-16 yr olds who wouldn't want to spend their saturdays with their parents

These above points will make most people think 'why bother' and why on sat 8th we'll be lucky to get an attendance of 3500.

Excellent idea. But lets be honest U16s should be getting in free every week imho!

4) must be accompanied with an adult. This basically excludes all 14-16 yr olds who wouldn't want to spend their saturdays with their parents

These above points will make most people think 'why bother' and why on sat 8th we'll be lucky to get an attendance of 3500.

Or maybe a few parents will think....I normally don't go as I can't afford a ticket for me and my son/daughter and I wouldn't go without them, but this offer removes that obstacle?

Ok, so it's only one game and I wouldn't disagree that it would be great if U16's got free football all the time....although you also have to look at the risks of an increased number of unaccompanied minors in the stadium....but it's initiatives like this which, if well supported, will encourage the club to look at making it a more permanent arrangement.

• Agree 1

Another way to look at it would be   "Me and my pal can go to the football for free all we need to do now is cajole one of our parents into taking us or my big brother can take us and dad can pay for his ticket"

OK I know, under 16s wouldnt use the word cajole.

Not much of a gamble if you've got your ticket for free!

Someone with a north accent was on BBC Scotland this evening, he had asked for discount on 25 tickets for the game today for his young football team who were playing in Inverness this morning.  The club gave them free tickets!  A good gesture :clapping:  

• Agree 5