Inverness CT -V- Hamilton

Scotty

One other thing - was it just my imagination, or was the massive cheer when Billy scored his first, much louder and warmer than it would have been just because it was a deserved equaliser? A sort of communal outpouring of good feeling, good will and celebration that he'd got the monkey off his back?

• Agree 1

One other thing - was it just my imagination, or was the massive cheer when Billy scored his first, much louder and warmer than it would have been just because it was a deserved equaliser? A sort of communal outpouring of good feeling, good will and celebration that he'd got the monkey off his back?

Not your imagination - that's how I read it as well.

• Agree 2

A couple of weeks ago we were all moaning about him giving out too many cards. Now people are complaining that he isn't giving out enough. A tad harsh.

I prefer the way he handled things today. Made for a much more fluent, hard fought, high tempo game.

Have given Collum pelters in the past, but credit where credit's due. Big improvement.

People are frustrated by the inconsistency. That's why there are so many negative comments about his performance I suspect.

That's it in a nutshell. On another day, he would have booked a lot more players. He also appears to not understand what constitutes a foul at times. All in all, he is a dreadful referee and one slightly better game than the previous ones he has had up here does not make it better.

Seen the highlights now and have to say all the goals were well taken...Billy's first an absolute beaut, really good work by Watkins.

The place looks lovely in the Autumn sunshine...the camera angle gets a great view of a flat calm but deep sea with the hills behind....makes me rather wistful, not sure when I can get up next :sad:

• Agree 1

Eagle 4 Caley--I noticed the lovely and lyrical background too. But that's only because I am so sensitive. 

Just like you, I suppose--- birds of a feather ( an Eagle and a Hawk) flock together? :clapoverhead:  :smile:

Willie Collum, actuellement, appeared from the highlights to be full of self control and rather good with his decisions. Credit where credit is due, now guys. Maybe he will calm down now.

Great highlights, great goals. What a lovely day you got too.

One day we will get 4000 souls in the door and then I will be a happier camper. For the life of me I can't understand why more fans don't come to the games. The pitch looks good, the surrounds are idyllic, the players are motivated and generally superb and the footie and commitment  is (or seems to me to be) outstanding.

• Agree 2

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/reports-2014-15/inverness-ct-v-hamilton-spfl-r1203 :smile:

Ginger Jaggy has taken the time to present this weeks report..............good job Ginger :clapoverhead:

"It was a poignant start to proceedings as the stadium stood to observe an impeccable minute silence on remembrance weekend as we remembered those brave men 100 years ago."

• Agree 1

A couple of weeks ago we were all moaning about him giving out too many cards. Now people are complaining that he isn't giving out enough. A tad harsh.

I prefer the way he handled things today. Made for a much more fluent, hard fought, high tempo game.

Have given Collum pelters in the past, but credit where credit's due. Big improvement.

People are frustrated by the inconsistency. That's why there are so many negative comments about his performance I suspect.

That's it in a nutshell. On another day, he would have booked a lot more players. He also appears to not understand what constitutes a foul at times. All in all, he is a dreadful referee and one slightly better game than the previous ones he has had up here does not make it better.

The challenge from Imrie on Doran was a great example of serious foul play and warranted a red in my mind. Even if this wasn't the case, given he received a yellow for that challenge, his late challenge on Warren was also worthy of a yellow card which should have seen him sent off. Collum however didn't produce one which was in stark contrast to his handling of the Saint Mirren v ICT game.