Yes on football side but is it not unusual that the manager attends AGM . Obviously was nothing contentious or we would have heard by now

been to quite a few ICT AGMs and seem to recall the manger at the time was at most of them, nothing nefarious or scandalous at all ..... even if that wasn't the case in the past I think Yogi would do it anyway so he could mingle and chat with the those present anyway ... he is a pretty affable character

butcher didn't

Paterson and others did from what I can recall .... not sure about Brewster and those since as I have only ever appointed a proxy since 2004 but as I said already, its of no significance either way  

butcher didn't

That could be a narcissist thing

I hate to do this but I recall this from somewhere. :wink: 

From a psychological perspective it is common that peeple who were seen to believe in and are convinced that their perspectives are wholly correct adhere to that but hide their doubt by obsessionally attempting to deride any alternative suggestion, obsessionally surfing to see any alternatives are being posted. It is suggestive of doubt. 

JAMES DEAN FROM CHORLEY FC WOULD BE A REBEL WITH A CAUSE AND EAST OF EDEN COURT

•  

butcher didn't

That could be a narcissist thing

I hate to do this but I recall this from somewhere. :wink: 

From a psychological perspective it is common that peeple who were seen to believe in and are convinced that their perspectives are wholly correct adhere to that but hide their doubt by obsessionally attempting to deride any alternative suggestion, obsessionally surfing to see any alternatives are being posted. It is suggestive of doubt. 

• dougal likes this
  •  
  • Like This

[/list

JAMES DEAN FROM CHORLEY FC WOULD BE A REBEL WITH A CAUSE AND EAST OF EDEN COURT

•  
    • But there is no doubt - there is only clear conviction with clear evidence.