ICT get a new fan

WYNESS101

10850216_890383097652607_750701665545017

"Weathers getting cold again, so we stopped off to give a friend on the A9 an #ICTFC winter jacket."

Saw this on facebook. Many of you will have passed his mercedes on the A9 heading to away games or even heading north to the home games. He's been there for a year or so i think. Can't remember the whole story about what happened him and how he ended up there maybe someone on here will know?

• Agree 1

Pitty i can't buy one of these jackets but we have them to give away!

No we don't have them to give away. We may have given one to a deserving cause clearly fallen on difficult times in the hope that it may make him just a little less cold and uncomfortable over the harsh winter months.

I am assuming you, on the other hand are fortunate enough, like the vast majority of us, to live in a warm comfortable home.

• Agree 1

Pitty i can't buy one of these jackets but we have them to give away!

No we don't have them to give away. We may have given one to a deserving cause clearly fallen on difficult times in the hope that it may make him just a little less cold and uncomfortable over the harsh winter months.

I am assuming you, on the other hand are fortunate enough, like the vast majority of us, to live in a warm comfortable home.

Nope i live in a tent - now can i get my free jacket?