The pitch

Ronaldo

I wonder if our pitch nice and green this morning and not to soggy for a good game of footie

According to the official ICT Twitter page yesterday the under soil heating is on and also heard the covers were down yesterday so pitch should be fine.

• Agree 2

If the temperature is too low it saps the energy of the players on the park and it doesn't help to make a very good match day experience for the customers if you are frozen stiff.

It was a low turnout again today. Mostly the diehards I assume. 

If the league cannot be persuaded to change over to summer football, which makes perfect sense,even for one season to try it out, then does anyone feel that there is anything but a challenging future ahead for Scottish clubs? There are too many other attractions nowadays for fans to put up with this when they could be sitting in comfort indoors watching the telly?

Comments?

• Agree 1

watch the interview with Yogi  .... he is not hiding, he is not making excuses. He quite rightly gives credit to the opposition for being better than us on the day and also talks about our own failings and where he himself may be wrong in being too loyal to the starting 11. He talks a lot of sense in this interview.

And for those that see a pattern with what happened at previous clubs ... no shit sherlock !! a football match has only 3 possible results so of course there will be similar days and that applies to all of our managers. Its how you learn from those days that matters.     

• Agree 2

You have to praise his honesty. I must be honest, I wasn't JH biggest fan when his was appointed but he has grown on me a lot and we are doing well. Maybe, since we have lost 2 in a row, it might be an idea to give the likes of Ross and Doran a start to mix things up, make the shape and tactics a bit more unpredictable. Adding a bit more pace might throw the opposition off the scent

Pitch was looking pretty frozen this morning, with the temps dropping again tonight it looks like the undersoil heating will be switched on

Could be a colder one than normal tomorrow time to look out the tartan blankets again

I always worry when artificial heating gets an airing I know various groundsmen hate it due to the damage it can do the pitch and they prefer to put down the insulating covers

Dougal