Older version of Dry January

The drink is a hell of a price - although most places would be a bit of a shock after the Caley Thistle Club and the Leejun! What they charged me for a large glass of white you could have got two bottles of stuff that was just as good in Lidl.

Also, because they cater for quite large dos, the food tends to be a bit prefabricated and "school dinnerish" (but costs a lot more than £2.36 for a main) although last time I was there it was rather better.

I can't say that the Drumossie is my favourite place for a function. I don't care for the atmosphere and the the mediocre food, the drink and a taxi home are all very expensive.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

• 2 weeks later...

The Tarradale closed many years ago leaving only 1 pub in Muir of Ord (The Ord Arms)  recently they were replacing the windows in it so there are renovations taking place but don't know what.  From the left Austin 12, Ford Consul Mk1 & Mk2 and heading towards Tore a MG I think! 

The Tarradale closed many years ago leaving only 1 pub in Muir of Ord (The Ord Arms)  recently they were replacing the windows in it so there are renovations taking place but don't know what.  From the left Austin 12, Ford Consul Mk1 & Mk2 and heading towards Tore a MG I think! 

I remember one night in the Legion an elderly lady got up on the stage to sing a lengthy ballad called "The Lapdancer at theTarradel Hotel". It was hilarious!!

And IHE --were you so drunk that you didn't know that you were playing your TARADIDDLE on your supporter's  drumset?

Watch out , dearie, my spies are everywhere and taracking your every move.... :wave:

And, yes, we do know that in yer kilt you are, well, er, somewhat    a-t-taractive    to the ladies of Lorne.